Just shopping with mom 和妈妈一起逛街

2024-02-09 20:47:0705:24 6.3万
声音简介

米乐英语北美外教为大家送上绘声绘色的睡前英语故事!


100天带畅读100本世界经典绘


每天5分钟,带你聆听世界上最好的绘本故事


关注微信公众号:KKTalkee ,领取精美电子绘本。私信小编领取更多福利哦

边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~



We went to shopping. 

我们一起去逛街。


We went to the food store.

我们去了食品店。

I got to push the cart.

我去推购物车。

 It was heavy, but not too heavy.

购物车很沉,但是也没有那么沉。


"I want to ride,"said my little sister.

“我想骑在购物车上。”妹妹说。

"Don't you think you are too big to ride?" asked Mom. 

“你不觉得你对于购物车来说太大了吗?”妈妈说。

"No,"said my little sister.

“不呀,”妹妹回答。

I had to push her, too. Then the cart was very heavy.

我要推着她往前走。购物车有些沉了。


I picked some apples for Mom. 

我挑了些苹果给妈妈。

My little sister picked a red plum.

妹妹选了红色的李子。

But she ate it. I think Mom was mad.

不过她咬了一口李子。我觉得妈妈不高兴了。


My little sister grabbed a big bag of candy. 

妹妹拿了一袋子糖。

Mom said, “Not today.”

妈妈说:“今天不买糖。”

Mom said, “Stay here. I will be right back.”

妈妈接着说:“在这里呆着不要动。我马上回来。”


I turned around and my little sister was gone.

我在周围转了转的工夫儿,妹妹不见了。

I looked and looked, but I didn't know where she could be.

我找了又找,但是我不知道她在哪里。


I found her back at the candy.

我在糖果柜前找到了她。

 I tried to make her come with me.

我试着让她跟着我走。

She said, "No." 

她说:“我不要。”

Then Mom found both of us. 

然后,妈妈找到了我们两个。

I think she was mad.

我想,妈妈很生气。


My little sister said, "I want candy." 

妹妹说:“我想要买糖。”

Mom said, "I told you, no candy today.

妈妈说:“我和你说过了呀,今天不买糖。

Would you like to go to time-out instead?"

再这样子,你要罚站了哦。”


We walked by some books. 

我们路过书店。

We each got to pick out one. 

我们每个人挑了一本书。


We walked by some toys.

我们路过玩具商店。

My little sister said, "I want the yellow duck."

妹妹说:“我想要那只黄色的鸭子。

 Mom said, "You don't need the yellow duck."

妈妈说:“你不需要那只黄色的鸭子。”

"I really need a red pail," said my little sister.

“我真的需要一个红色的桶。”妹妹说。

"No!" said Mom.

“不!”妈妈说。


Mom wanted paper towels.

妈妈要买卫生纸。

My little sister pulled out a roll from the bottom of the pile.

妹妹从最底层拿了一袋卫生纸。

Everything fell down.

所有的东西都掉到了地上。

The man who owned the store didn't look too happy.

店主似乎看起来不高兴。


Mom paid for everything.

妈妈付了钱。

 We took the food to the car.

我们把吃的拿回车里。

My little sister said, "I want ice cream." 

妹妹说:“我想吃冰激凌。”

I said, "I want ice cream, too."

我说:“我也想吃。”

Mom said, "Not now. We have another place to go."

妈妈说:“一会儿再吃。我们还有一个地方要去。”

We walked back to the mall.

我们走回了商场。


We passed by the bakery.

我们路过了面包店。

 My little sister said, "I want cake."

妹妹说:“我想要一块蛋糕。”

"Not today," said Mom.

“今天不能吃哦。”妈妈说。


We passed by the pet store.

我们路过宠物店。

"I want a kitty," said my little sister.

“我想要一只小猫咪。”妹妹说。

"But you already have a kitty," said Mom.

“但是我们已经有一只猫咪了呀。”妈妈说。


We walked into the dress store.

我们走进了服装店。

Mom picked out a dress. 

妈妈挑选了一条裙子。

My little sister tried it on.

妹妹试穿了。

Mom said, "Doesn't she look sweet?"

妈妈说:“是不是很可爱?”

 I said, "Yes."

我说:“是的呀。”


Mom bought the dress. 

妈妈买了那件衣服。

Then we all went to get an ice-cream cone… finally.

最后,我们终于吃到冰激凌了!

That was the best part.

这是一天最棒的时候啦。


用户评论

表情0/300

于子乔2011

太好听了!英语很标准👍👍👍

几米4566

辛辛苦苦涂抹吐我!我们这儿有人没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了没事了🦂🐡🐟🦕🐡

霸气的泡泡龙

那个最小的都没她烦/吵

公主annnny

········

猜你喜欢
Just Talk

一档以影视作品为切口的海聊电台,随便一说我们熟的,尽量提供点儿别人没说过的。

by:狂人Viking

Just Mercy

Apowerfultruestoryaboutthepotentialformercytoredeemus,andaclarion...

by:AK创客

Just dance

QQ炫舞再度邀请当红小鲜肉王一博献唱第四届炫舞节主题曲《justdance》。希望通过歌曲传达生活无时不舞动,许多平平无奇的时刻因为舞动而变得有趣,尽情释放自...

by:华语音乐