Wu Jiangang, consultant of Skrumble
He is a lecturer in Shanghai University School of Management, a researcher in China Europe International Business School, and also a columnist for China Daily and a programmer. He has a doctor's degree in financial engineering.
He has been doing research on blockchain since 2015 and is a co-founder of FUSION public chain. He is an evangelist of blockchain automatic society and has been providing free lessons of blockchain since 2017.
For the next two weeks, Dr. Wu will deliver two lectures: Blockchain economics and blockchain technology, each for two hours. There will be one hour and a half for a speech and half an hour for Q&A.
Location: 890 Yonge St
Time: At 19:00, Thursday (July 26,2018)
Contents for the lecture of "Blockchain economics":
1. What is blockchain economics?
2. Civilization’s evolution perspective
3. Institutional economics’ perspective
4. Financial economics’ perspective
5. Distributed automatic organization’s perspective
6. Cryptoeoconomics’ perspective
7. Application’s perspective: current status
8. The calling of blockchain automatic society