In me, past, present, future meet,
于我,过去、现在和未来
To hold long chiding conference.
商讨聚会各执一词 纷扰不息。
My lusts usurp the present tense
林林总总的欲望,掠取着我的现在
And strangle Reason in his seat.
把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座
My loves leap through the future's fence
我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
梦想解放出它们的双脚舞蹈不停
In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
于我,穴居人攫取了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes
佩戴花环的阿波罗神
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.
向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。
Look in my heart, kind friends, andtremble,
审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,
Since there your elements assemble.
因为那才是你本来的面目。
作者: 西格夫里·萨松,翻译:余光中
主播:Wilson,小明
Burning_2u
感情不是很到位
听友23855815
很棒的朗读
听友77714350
心有猛虎细嗅蔷薇
璃戈_lv
晚上听着好有意境
听友78450242
求背景音乐名字
听友98215768 回复 @听友78450242:
美国电影惊世未了缘,主演梅尔吉普森。里面的插曲,自己去找
白雪绕故城
请问这期的背景音乐是什么呀?