朗读版小菜一碟1A piece of cake1《接地气，美式小口语》
A piece of cake
1. The pop quiz in math was a piece of cake.
2. Baking is not a piece of cake for me.
3. Writing is a piece of cake for her.
4. You won't have any problems with it. It's a piece of cake.
5. It's not that difficult. Actually, it's a piece of cake.
6. English 101 is a piece of cake. You should get an A in that class.
Intro music：Baobao and Baoma
Other music: Disco Lounge by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)