声音简介
A:The contract is ready. Will you please check up the particulars and see if everything is in order ?
合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B:Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

A:You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.
你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

B:Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

A:Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment.
好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订。

If that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.
否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

B:All right. I'll see to it.
行,我会留心的。

A:Any other questions?
还有其他的问题吗?

B:No, nothing more.
没了。

A:Shall we sign the contract now?
那么我们现在签合同吧!
B:With pleasure.
好的。

A:Now, please counter sign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。

A:I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.
很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

B:I hope so, too.
我也希望如此。

感谢支持,如果有问题,欢迎咨询我,我免费为大家提供1对1咨询,时间有限,每天限2位。(+V joycejiejie666)

国际贸易Joyce老师

亲,有AI生成的字幕

回复@国际贸易Joyce老师
表情0/300
其他用户评论

芋泥么么

哪里有正确的字幕啊

国际贸易Joyce老师 回复 @芋泥么么

亲,有AI生成的字幕

听友230459361

听了Joyce的课,每天都在进步,每天都在增加信心,必须赞一个!

当前评论用户

79091.3万

简介:18年资深外贸人,外贸销售总监,英语专业八级,随时为大家分享高价值信息的外贸实战指导师和外贸英语老师。