There Is a Bird on Your Head
你头上有一只鸟儿
By Mo Willems
Piggie!
小猪!
Is something on my head?
我头上有什么东西吗?
Yes!
是的
There is a bird on your head.
你头上有只鸟。
There is a bird on my head.
我头上有只鸟
Aaaaaaaaaggghhh!
啊啊啊!
Is there a bird on my head now?
现在我头上有一只鸟吗?
No. Now there are two birds on your head.
不。现在有两只鸟在你的头上。
What are two birds doing on my head?
那两只鸟在我的头上干什么呢?
They are in love!
他们恋爱了!
The birds on my head are in love?
这两只鸟儿在我的头上谈恋爱?
They are love birds!
他们是相爱的小鸟儿!
Love birds!
相爱的小鸟儿!
How do you know they are love birds?
你怎么知道他们很相爱啊?
They are making a nest!
他们正在筑巢呀!
Two birds are making a nest on my head?
两只鸟正在我的头上筑巢?
Why would two birds make a nest on my head?
为什么他们要在我的头上筑巢?
I am afraid to ask...
我不敢问…
Do I have an egg on my head?
我头上是不是有一个鸟蛋?
One. Two. Three. You have three eggs on your head.
一个。两个。三个。你头上有三个鸟蛋。
I do not want three eggs on my head!
我不想让这三个鸟蛋在我的头上!
Then I have good news!
那我有好消息告诉你!
The eggs are gone?
鸟蛋不见了吗?
The eggs are hatching!
鸟蛋在孵小鸟!
HATCHING?
孵小鸟?
The eggs on my head are hatching?
鸟蛋在我的头上孵小鸟?
Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!
吱! 吱! 吱!
They have hatched.
他们已经孵出来了。
Now, I have three baby chicks on my head!
现在,有三只鸟宝宝在我的头上!
Where do you want them?
你想让他们去哪?
SOMEWHERE ELSE!
只要不在我的头上哪儿都可以!
Why not ask them to go somewhere else?
为什么不告诉他们去别的地方呢?
Ask them?
告诉他们?
Ask them.
告诉他们。
Okay. I will try asking.
好吧。那我试着告诉他们。
Excuse me, birds. Will you please go somewhere else?
打扰一下,小鸟们。你们能去别的地方吗?
No problem. Bye!
没问题。拜拜!
It worked.
起作用了。
Now there are no birds on my head!
现在我的头上没有鸟喽!
Thank you, Piggie!
谢谢你,小猪!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
You’re welcome.
不用谢。
(At the end of the story, the birds moved onto the Piggie’s head)
(故事的结尾,小鸟们都跑到了小猪的头上。)
Well, that is all for the story There is a Bird on Your Head.
It’s also a very cool story for making up a playlet.
这个故事也是非常适合编成好玩的小短剧哦。
Invite your parents or friends now to play together. And have a good time!
邀请你的爸爸妈妈或者朋友一起表演吧。祝你们享受这个过程,共度美好时光!
See you soon~
再见喽
重点词汇
piggie /'pɪgɪ/ 小猪
nest /nest/ 鸟巢
hatch /hætʃ/ 孵化
cheep /tʃiːp/ 吱吱叫
nowich
太好听了我要点赞讲的故事我很喜欢
nowich 回复 @nowich:
还有
nowich 回复 @nowich:
还有很多
1899265qjzw
喜马拉雅里最好的双语故事
1890091hhfm
梦中小花猫
好棒👍
梦中小花猫