Love Actually——part 1

2021-12-06 19:01:2700:45 496
声音简介

part 1



Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,

每当我为世局倍感忧心时

 

I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.

就会想到希思罗机场的入境大厅

 

General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed.

世人认为世界充满仇恨与贪婪

 

but I don't see that.

但我却不勾通

 

Seems to me that love is everywhere.

在我看来爱似乎无处不在

 

Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy ,but it's always there.

时常并不特别高贵不值得一提但是爱永远存在

 

Fathers and sons , mothers and daughters , husbands and wives,

父子母女夫妻

 

boyfriends ,girlfriends ,old friends.

男朋友女朋友老朋友

 

When the planes hit the Twin Towers , as far as I know,

当飞机撞上世贸大楼时

 

none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge.

乘客所打出的电话都不是仇恨或者报复

 

They were all messages of love.

而是爱的信息

 

If you look for it ,I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually...

如果你仔细找找你会发现其实

 

Is all around.

无处不在


用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表