Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
再别康桥
作者:徐志摩
Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩.
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge
软泥上的青荇
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那树荫下的一潭
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream?
寻梦?
Just to pole a boat upstream
撑一支长蒿,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是离别的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I left
悄悄的我走了
As quietly as I came here
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
静鎏聆琪JeanLiu007
棒棒哒
菲_tjp
Hjiijjkghhhu N. T in nunjbgghjkbjnn knlpmmkjbnkmjkokkkpnknnvjbv you areholowaHello
菲_tjp 回复 @菲_tjp:
5555919669
菲_tjp
Helloscrxs we sa we cfesxdecrxtswcrfze 呼著我啊強悍losjgjgrvfvBlue shop jingle no
听友328816995
太美了!主播演绎得太好了