Oncethere was a little bunny who wanted to run away.
从前有一只小兔子,很想要离家出走。
Sohe said to his mother, "I am running away."
于是他对妈妈说:“我要逃走啦!”
"Ifyou run away," said his mother, "I will run after you.
“如果你逃走的话,我就去追你。”他的妈妈说
Foryou are my little bunny."
“因为你是我的小宝贝呀。”
"Ifyou run after me," said the little bunny,
“如果你跟着我的话,”小兔子说
"Iwill become a fish in a trout stream
“我会变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼
andI will swim away from you."
游得远远的。”
"Ifyou become a fish in a trout stream," said his mother,
“如果你变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼,”他的妈妈说
"Iwill become a fisherman and I will fish for you."
“我就变成一个捕鱼的人去抓你。”
"Ifyou become a fisherman," said the little bunny,
“如果你变成一个捕鱼的人,”小兔子说,
"Iwill become a rock on the mountain, high above you."
“我就变成高山上的一块岩石,你抓不到我。”
"Ifyou become a rock on the mountain ,high above me,"
“如果你变成高山上的岩石,”
saidhis mother, "I will be a mountain climber,
他的妈妈说,“我就变成爬山的人,
andI will climb to where you are.
爬到高山上去找你。”
"Ifyou become a mountain climber,"
“如果你变成一个爬山的人,”
saidthe little bunny,
小兔子说,
"Iwill be a crocus in a hidden garden."
“我就变成小花,藏在花园里.”
"Ifyou become a crocus in a hidden garden,"
“如果你变成小花藏在花园里,”
saidhis mother, "I will be a gardener. And I will find you."
他的妈妈说,“我会变成一个园丁,我还是会找到你的。”
"Ifyou are a gardener and find me,
“如果你变成园丁,找到我了,”
saidthe little bunny, "I will be a bird
小兔子说,“我就变成一只鸟
andfly away from you."
飞得远远的。”
"Ifyou become a bird and fly away from me,"
“如果你变成一只鸟飞得远远的,
saidhis mother, "I will be a tree that you come home to."
他的妈妈说,“我就变成一棵树,好让你飞回家。”
"Ifyou become a tree," said the little bunny,
“如果你变成一棵树,”小兔子说,
"Iwill become a little sailboat,
“我就变成小帆船,
andI will sail away from you. "
漂得远远的。”
"Ifyou become a sailboat and sail away from me,"
如果你变成小帆船,漂得远远的,”
saidhis mother, "I will become the wind
他的妈妈说,“我会变成风,
andblow you where | want you to go."
把你吹到你想去的地方。”
"Ifyou become the wind and blow me," said the little bunny,
如果你变成风,把我吹走,”小兔子说,
"Iwill join a circus and fly away on a flying trapeze."
“我就变成马戏团的空中飞人,飞得高高的。”
"Ifyou go flying on a flying trapeze," said his mother,
“如果你变成空中飞人,”他的妈妈说,
"Iwill be a tightrope walker,
我就变成走钢索的人,
andI will walk across the air to you. "
走在半空中遇到你。”
"Ifyou become a tightrope walker and walk across the air,"
“如果你变成一个走钢索的人,走在半空中”
saidthe little bunny, "I will become a little boy
小兔子说,“我就变成一个小男孩
andrun into a house."
然后跑到一个房子里。”
"Ifyou become a little boy and run into a house,"
“如果你变成小男孩,跑到房子里,”
saidthe mother bunny, "I will become your mother
兔子妈妈说,“我就变成你的妈妈”
andcatch you in my arms and hug you."
张开双臂好好地抱住你。
"Shucks,"said the bunny, "I might just as well
“天哪!”小兔子说,
staywhere I am and be your little bunny."
“我还是留在这里,当你的小宝贝吧。”
Andso he did.
于是他就这么做了。
"Havea carrot," said the mother bunny.
“来根胡萝卜吧,”兔子妈妈说。
用户评论