声音简介
听好了,宝宝们。
Life is not fair.
生活是不公平的。
You Get no say in the world you are born into.
在你出生的这个世界,你没有话语权。
You don't decide your name.
你不能决定你的姓名。
You don't decide where you come from.
你不能决定你来自哪里。
You don't decide if you have a place to call home.
你不能决定你是否能有一席之地,可称之为家。
Or if your whole family has to leave the country.
你也不能决定是否举家迁居国外。
Yeah, it's messed up.
是的,他乱的一团糟。
You don't decide how the world judges a person like you.
你不能决定世界会如何评判你这个人。
You don't decide how your story begins.
你不能决定故事的开头。
But you do get to decide how it ends.
但你能决定故事的结尾。
音频列表
- 2022-04
- 2022-04
- 2022-04
- 2022-04
- 2022-04
查看更多
用户评论