A:Hello,Hanson.Today I come to say goodbye to you,for I'm going back to London tomorrow.
你好,汉森。今天我是来向你道别的,因为我明天就要回伦敦了。
B:No,not so soon. Couldn't I persuade you to stay a couple of days more?
不是这么快吧。我不能说服你多留几天吗?
A:Much as I wish to but I really can't. I've already booked the flight.
我也很想,但真的不能,我已经订好票了。
B:I hope this won't be our last meeting.
我希望这不是我们最后一次见面。
A:Of course not.You can come to London to visit me in future.And I also will come here if I have a chance.
当然不会。你以后可以到伦敦来找我。而且我一有机会也会回来这里的。
B:I will miss you.
我会想念你的。
A:I will miss you too.You're really a good friend.
我也是,你真是个很好的朋友。
B:It's a pity that I'm too busy to see you off tomorrow.
很遗憾明天太忙无法给你送行。
A:It doesn't matter.
没关系。
B:Take care of yourself and remember to keep in touch.
自己保重,记得要常联系。
A:I will.
我会的。
B:Goodbye and have a good flight.
再见,祝你一路顺风。
听友220727803
超赞
sikaru
It's a pity that we can't make it to the top of the mountain. It's a pity that my parents can't come to see my show This girl is too young to go to school We're too late to catch the train
sunflower_871
之前每章结尾,不是都配有经典的欧美歌曲吗?现在没有了😔
1389693kvcb
打卡
Fishest
读的时候按了快进键吗?听着不自然不舒服~