添加微信公众号:双语晨读,回复 酒店服务 获取完整电子档文字资料。
31. We apologize to you for having troubled you so much.
译:很抱歉给您添了这么多麻烦。
32. There is a socket beside the desk.
译:书桌旁有插座。
33. I assure you it will never happen again.
译:我向您保证这类事情以后不会再发生了。
34. I’m afraid all hair dryers have been sent out.
译:恐怕我们的吹风筒都被借走了。
35. There is a Hotel Directory in the desk drawer.
译:桌子抽屉里有酒店服务指南。
36. For baby-sitting service, the charge is 50 Yuan per hour.
译:托儿服务每小时收费50元。
37. How would you like to make payment, by credit card or in cash?
译:请问您要怎么付款,刷卡还是付现金?
38. I’m afraid we have no record of your reservation.
译:恐怕我们没有您的预订记录。
39. Please call the Front Desk when you want your room done. 译:当您需要清理房间时,请给前台打电话。
40. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
译:酒店内是禁止养宠物的。
每天收听最新双语晨读,查看微课文档,请添加微信公众号:双语晨读
英语学习者最佳选择
A Bilingual Quote Each Weekday
Free & Best Choice For Chinese (Mandarin) Language Learners
KimHa
Please call the front desk when you want your room done
KimHa
I am afraid we have no record of your reservation
KimHa
pets are not allowed in the hotel
听友72049000
how would you like to make payment by credit card or in cash请问您要怎么付款,刷卡还是付现金
听友72049000
for baby sitting service, the charge is 50 yuan for hour托儿服务每小时五十元