第006期《会飞的Snake蛇》- FunnyEnglish

2023-06-13 12:40:5404:56 186
声音简介

第006期FunnyEnglish《会飞的Snake蛇》
英文及翻译:
Hello everybody. 你们好。
My name is Binchy. 我叫Binchy。
My name is Michael. 我叫Michael。
Hey Michael, guess what? 
嘿,Michael,猜猜怎么了?
I learned something really cool about snakes today. 
今天我学到了关于蛇的一些很酷的东西。
Really? Binchy? Tell me. 
真的吗?Binchy?告诉我。
Tell me. What did you learn? 
告诉我。你学到了什么?
Well, did you know that snakes don't have any legs? 
嗯,你知道蛇没有腿吗?
They move around on their bellies. 
它们靠着腹部爬行。
No way. That's so funny! 
不会吧。太有趣了!
How do they move without legs?
它们没有腿怎么动?
They have long, bendy bodies with muscles that help them wiggle to move. 
它们有长而柔软的身体,肌肉帮助它们扭动身体来移动。
It's like they're doing a dance. 
就像它们在跳舞一样。
Ah, a snake dance. I can just imagine them wiggling around. 
啊,蛇的舞蹈。我可以想象它们扭来扭去。
Do they dance to music too? 
它们也跟着音乐跳舞吗?
Hmm, Michael. Did you know that snakes don't have ears? 
嗯,Michael。你知道蛇没有耳朵吗?
They might not hear the music like we do. 
它们可能不能像我们一样听到音乐。
Oh no, poor snakes. 
哦,可怜的蛇。
They will miss out on all the fun. 
它们会错过所有的乐趣。
Did you know some snakes can strike really fast? 
你知道有些蛇能够非常快速地攻击吗?
They can bite their enemy in the blink of an eye! 
它们能在眨眼之间咬住敌人!
Wow, that's lightning speed. It's like they have superpowers. 
哇,那可真是闪电般的速度。就像它们有超能力一样。
Imagine if we could strike that quickly when we play tag.
想象一下,如果我们在玩捉人游戏时能够那么快速地行动。
Right! No one could ever catch us. 
对!没人能追上我们。
Oh yeah! We will be the champions of tag. 
哦耶!我们将成为捉人游戏的冠军。
Just like those speedy snakes. 
就像那些迅捷的蛇一样。
Hey, Michael, did you know that snakes shed their skin? 
嘿,Michael,你知道蛇会蜕皮吗?
它们会换皮。
It's like they have never-ending snake suits. 
好像它们有永远不会结束的蛇衣。
Wow! Really? I wish I could change my skin like that. 
哇!真的吗?我希望我也能像它们一样换皮。
I would have a new outfit every day. 
我每天都会有一身新装。
Yeah, imagine going to school with a different skin color and pattern every morning? 
想象一下,每天早上带着不同的皮肤颜色和图案去学校?大家都会惊讶的!
Everyone would be so amazed! 
大家都会非常惊讶!
Wow. 哇。
Yeah, they wouldn't believe their eyes. 
是啊,他们都不敢相信自己的眼睛。
We would be the coolest kids in town, just like those fashion-forward snakes. 
我们将成为镇上最酷的孩子,就像那些时尚的蛇一样。
Oh, Michael, guess what?! 
哦,Michael,猜猜怎么了?!
Some snakes can even fly through the air. 
有些蛇甚至可以在空中飞行。
Well, not exactly fly. They actually glide in the air.
嗯,并不是真的飞行。它们实际上是在空中滑翔。
他们可以在空中滑翔。
Flying snakes? That's unbelievable. 
飞行的蛇?真不可思议。
I bet they can compete with the birds. 
我敢打赌它们可以与鸟儿竞争。
They probably have secret gliding competitions with the birds when no one's watching. 
当没有人注意的时候,它们可能与鸟儿进行秘密的滑翔比赛。
Who knows? Maybe they're the real champions of the sky. 
谁知道呢?也许它们是天空的真正冠军。
I wouldn't be surprised, Binchy. 
我不会感到惊讶,Binchy。
Snakes are really cool and funny creatures. 
蛇是非常酷和有趣的生物。
I can't wait to learn more about them and have more fun with you. 
我迫不及待地想要更多地了解它们,并与你一起玩得更开心。
Me too, Michael! Let's keep exploring the amazing world. 
我也是,Michael!让我们继续探索这个令人惊奇的世界吧。
Goodbye everyone. See you next time! 再见大家。下次见!

用户评论

表情0/300

FunnyEnglish

欢迎收听每一期节目哦!

猜你喜欢
会飞的布

苏梅儿童文学作家,幼儿教育专家,阅读推广人,儿童安全教育大使,中国作家协会会员,从事文学创作20余年。出版作品100多部,其中多部作品入选幼儿园教材和美国小学...

by:小吉恩

会飞的花

一句话推荐:林良爷爷写给孩子的35首暖心童诗,以充满音乐性生动构筑出一个个热闹缤纷、纯净美好的奇想世界。内容简介:台湾儿童文学泰斗林良写给孩子的35首暖心童诗,...

by:黄茗汐爱阅读的小姑娘

会飞的狗

有一天,一个小女孩坐在电影院看电影,电影的名字叫《会飞的狗》。银幕上的那只正在奔跑的狗忽然停下来,看着小女孩说:你怎么又来看电影!小女孩惊呆了!她哆哆嗦嗦地走到...

by:多琳智慧屋

会飞的抱抱

给爸爸妈妈一个拥抱,让爱传递

by:故事中的孩子

会飞的图画

会飞的童话这本书是由吴然所著,全书共有47个小故事,喜欢我的小朋友,请记得听跟我一起听并且朗读哟。

by:COCO123sunny

会飞的日子

作者简介本书作者,孟宪明,当代著名作家、民俗学家,著有文学作品15部,影视剧本30余部,专著3部。作品数十次荣获国际、国内大奖。其中,长篇小说《念书的孩子》获中...

by:大象出版社