A:Judy,can you come to my office right now?
朱蒂,现在到我办公室来好吗?
B:Ok,I'm coming right up.May I come in?
好的,我马上过来。我可以进来吗?
A:Come in,please.Judy,listen to me carefully.All the following affairs should be done by tomorrow.First of all,I want you to arrange all the files in order.
请进,朱蒂。仔细听我说。以下的事情都要在明天之前完成。首先,我要你把所有的文件夹按照顺序整理好。
B:All the files on the table?
桌子上所有的文件夹吗?
A:That's right,Secondly,do some translations for me.Please translate the contract into English.
没错。其次,帮我翻译个东西。请把这份合约翻译成英文。
B:Ok,what time do you want it?
好的。您什么时候要呢?
A:As soon as possible.In addition,I am going to visit a client at once.Please make sure that my office is tidy before I get to work tomorrow.Are we clear?
尽快。另外,我马上要去拜访一个客户。请确保我明天上班之前办公室是整洁的。明白了吗?
B:Yes,I'll have them done by all means.
是的。我一定会把事情 办好的。
A:Good.I love your brightness!Thank you.
很好。我喜欢你的机灵。谢谢你。
B:I am at your service.
您尽管吩咐。
sikaru
I'll have the clothes washed right now. I'll have my teeth examined by dentist tomorrow This plan must be realized by all means You must bring him here by all means
最强无敌战神
我
西红柿和music
打卡
1389693kvcb
打卡
1389693kvcb
打卡