Barbie D5 台词

2024-05-10 17:31:2301:52 42
声音简介
-Ken Simu: I guess she's going without you.
我看她并不想带你去。

-Ken: You're so lost, Ken. She literally asked me. And I was like, "I prefer to stay here."
你什么都不懂,Ken。她还真问了我,然后我说,“我更想待在这里。”

-Ken Simu: Why? Are you scared?
为什么?你怕了?

-Ken: No.
不是。

-Ken Simu: I bet you're scared. And I bet she doesn't even want you to go.
我打赌你害怕,我还敢打赌她不想带着你。

-Ken: Well. You bet both those things incorrectly! And I bet in the opposite direction!
你两件事你都赌错了。所以我要跟你反着赌。

-Ken Simu: Yeah?
是吗?

-Ken: Yeah.
是的。

-Ken Simu: Which way is that? You don't even know.
反着怎么赌?你根本不知道。

-Barbie Margot: I just don't want to leave! I'm trying to find reasons not to leave!!
我真舍不得走。真想找个理由能留在这里。

-Barbie Alexandra: Please stay.
你别走了。

-Barbie Margot: I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I just wish someone could come with me... but you can't. I should do this alone.
我会很想你们的。我真希望有谁能陪我去,可是不行。我应该自己去。

-Ken Kingsley: What bird am I thinking of?
我想的是哪种鸟?

-Ken Ncuti: Parrot.
鹦鹉。
parrot /'pærət/ n. 鹦鹉

-Ken Scott: Dolphin. I mean, no, a bird.
海豚。不对,是种鸟。

-Ken Kingsley: Pelican.
鹈鹕。
pelican /'pɛlɪkən/ n. 鹈鹕

-Ken Scott: Man!
就差一点点!

-Barbie Alexandra: We will miss you, Barbie.
我们会想你的,Barbie。

-Barbie Margot: I'll be back in no time with perfect feet and we'll forget that this ever happened.
我很快就会带着完美的双脚回来的,就像这一切从未发生过一样。

-Barbie Emma: And you'll get to see all the good work we've done to fix the world.
你会看到我们为世界做出的贡献。

-Barbie Ana: You will be such a hero to them.
你将成为她们心目中的英雄。

-Barbie Sharon: All those grateful, powerful women who owe their wonderful lives to Barbie.
那些优雅强大的女性都该感激Barbie给予她们的精彩人生。

-Barbie Alexandra: I'll bet every woman will say thank you and give you a really big hug!
我敢说她们都会感谢你,还会给你一个大大的拥抱。

-Barbie Margot: Yes, you are right! Here I go. Bye!
是的,你说得对!那我走了。再见!

-Girl: Yay!
好的!

-Barbies: Bye, Barbie.
再见,Barbie!

-Barbie Mermaid: Bye Barbie! Good luck in reality!
再见,Barbie,祝你在现实世界好运!

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表