《Down By the Salley Garden》
作者:William Butler Yeats
为爱读诗:JC陈咏桐
Down by the Salley Gardens,My love and I did meet.
走进莎莉花园,吾爱与我曾经相遇。
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花园,踏著雪白的纤足
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
她嘱我善待爱情,像依偎在树上的群叶。
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我当年年幼无知,不曾细听她的心声。
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
在我的微倾的肩膀,是她柔白的手所倚。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
她请我珍重生命,像生长在
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。
英美文学
有两个单词发音错误
听友125375513
普通话不准 不是中国人或者港台?
听友33143609
in the filed读得好怪
听友119120322
哪个国家的?
微笑_2ij
好听