Mom Knows Best 妈妈懂得很多

82
Mom Knows Best
妈妈懂得最多

When I was a tiny baby crying all night,my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
当我是一个整夜哭闹的小婴儿时,妈妈为我唱歌,并陪伴在我身边。

When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.
当我疲惫和饥饿时,她给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱。

When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
当我是一个在田间奔跑的两岁孩童时,她确保着我的安全,让我避免危险。

When I fell and hurt myself,she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
当我跌倒和伤到自己时,她给我一个拥抱,并把我高高举起。

When I was seven coughing badly,she said no ice-cream for me.
当我7岁,咳嗽得厉害时,她说不给我吃冰激凌了。

But I talked back loudly,“I should be allowed to eat some!Give it to me now!”
但我大声地顶嘴:“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!”

When I was nine watching scary movies,she said it’d give me awful dreams.
当我9岁,看恐怖电影时,她说它会让我做噩梦。

But I shouted back angrily,“I should be allowed to watch it!I’m not a baby!”
但我生气地大声回应:“应该允许我看!我不是一个小孩儿!"

When I was a teen going out with friends,she said,“Please be
back by ten!”
But I talked back again
“I should not be told what to do!
I’m seventeen now!”
当我是一个青少年,和朋友出去时,她说:“请在10点之前回来!”但我再次顶嘴:“我不需要你告诉我做什么!
我现在17岁!”

Now I’m an adult,thinking back to those times,I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream.
现在,我是一个成年人了,回想起那段时光吃了那个冰激凌后,我咳嗽了很多天。

And had scary dreams after watching that film.I was late for school from staying out past ten.
看了那部恐怖电影后,我做噩梦.
在外面待到10点后,我上学迟到。
I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.Mom knows best,and for me she wanted only the best!
我懊悔跟妈妈顶嘴,懊悔不听妈妈的话.妈妈懂得最多,她只想让我最好!
声音1评价0