声音简介

S01E11


Hey, Peach.

你好  琵琪

Max, I have the most incredible news.

麦克斯  我有个天大的好消息

Lawyer finally found a loophole in your prenup?

律师终于发现婚前协议书的漏洞了吗

I wish, no.

我也希望  但不是

I just got an email

我刚接到电邮通知

and I have made it to the final round

我成功晋级到

of casting for Real Housewives of Tribeca.

《三角洲主妇》选角的最后一轮了 


Real Housewives of Tribeca?

《三角洲主妇》啊

They're doing neighborhoods now?

现在连普通小区都能成为主题了吗

What's next, Real Housewives of from here to there?

那之后是要做《这里到那里主妇》吗

The producers are on their way over

制作人在路上了  

and I want everything to be perfect

布莱德和安洁莉娜

when they see Brad and Angelina.

得呈现最完美的一面给人家看

Uh, Peach, are you aware that your children

琵琪  你不觉得你的孩子

are being eaten by clothing?

被衣服包得喘不上气吗

The snowsuits are Burberry.

这个儿童防雪服可是国际大牌呀

And the padding hides Angelina's weight problem.

而且包起来就看不出安洁莉娜的肥胖

Okay, you have to stop saying that.

够了  你别再这么说了

She doesn't have a weight problem.

她才没有体重问题

She's gained 25 pounds in one year.

她一年胖了11公斤呢

Yeah, 'cause she started at zero.

没错  因为她的体重是从0开始

Max, we all have to look our best, 'cause ready?

麦克斯  我们必须得呈现最好的一面  因为

The last spot in the show is between me and Misty Mastbaum.

这节目还是我和米斯提·马斯特鲍的较量

I thought she was your bestie.

我以为她是你闺蜜呢

She is, but my bestie's a bitchy.

她是啊  但我的闺蜜是贱人

She's crazy competitive.

她超级好胜

As soon as we were approached about the show,

节目刚有谱

she adopted a three-legged corgi and named it Mr. Pickle.

她就领养了三条腿的狗  还取名为泡菜

That's crazy bitchy.

那还真是很超级贱啊

So now, I'm looking up handicapped animals

所以现在  我要找残疾的动物

to impress the producers.

好给制作人留下深刻的印象

Oh, you want a handicapped animal?

你想要只残疾的动物吗

I got your handicapped animal.

我可以帮你弄来

I know a homeless horse with gender identity issues.

我知道一匹有分辨性别障碍的流浪马

I was thinking something cute, but damaged.

我是想要一些可爱点  但有缺陷的

Like a one-eyed French bulldog.

比如法国独眼斗牛犬

What if I told you that this horse was a celebrity horse?

要是这匹马以前是匹明星马呢


Tell me more.

继续说

My friend, Caroline Channing...

我朋友  卡洛琳·钱宁

How do you know Caroline Channing?

你怎么会认识卡洛琳·钱宁啊

She's my AA sponsor.

她是我戒酒互助协会的保证人


Makes sense.

的确有可能

Go on.

继续

Anyway, she has this cute, but crazy damaged horse

总之  这匹可爱但是超有缺陷的马是她的

and since her life flipped upside down,

她的生活从天堂掉下地狱后

he needs a good home.

那马需要一个好的归属


 

Well, I'd have to meet Caroline first.

我得先见见卡洛琳·钱宁

Bring her by on Saturday.

周六把她带这儿来

Max, what an amazing idea.

麦克斯  这个主意太棒了

Misty is literally going to die.

米斯提就乖乖受死吧

I am so thrilled you have a drinking problem.

我真高兴你酗酒过度






点击我的头像,或搜索“美剧笔记”,即可看到更多美剧系列,比如《生活大爆炸》《绝望主妇》《老友记》《我们这一天》……总有一款你会喜欢


想购买配套的破产姐妹美剧笔记包?

+wx: aojun717

含第一季的知识点讲解和全剧本,可手机电脑端阅读,也可直接打印噢!!

以下截图供参考:







YuriTang

主播的话太多了

回复@YuriTang
表情0/300
其他用户评论

听友250483760

主播刻意模仿的美音真是劝退我,卷舌音太刻意了,导致有的词发音不准。

梵小谷儿

22分44秒完整片段

念无2105

纠正一下:players must wear paddings护膝 to protect themselves from injury. not must to do.如果是初学者来听的话,很容易弄错的。

当前评论用户

001

简介:Never lose my passion!

TA的其他评论