Dialogue1:
A: Mind if I join in?
我和你坐一块儿,你不介意吧?
B: Not at all.
坐吧,没关系。
A: I have never seen you here before.
我以前从没在这儿见过你。
B: This is my first time here. I'm on business.
我第一次来这里,我是来出差的。
Dialogue2:
A: Do you have any hobbies?
你有什么爱好吗?
B: Yes. I'm interested in playing cheese.
有的,我对下棋很感兴趣。
A: Me too. Maybe someday we can play together.
我也是。哪天有空我们可以对弈。
B: Ok. Please keep in touch.
好的,请和我保持联系
Dialogue3:
A: Hi, I'm Tom, a friend of Johns. Nice to meet you.
Hi,我是汤姆。约翰的朋友,很高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you too. I'm Richard, I've heard a lot about you.
我也很高兴见到你。我是理查德,我听过很多关于你的事。
A: Really? All good I hope.
是吗?我希望讲的都是好事。
Conversation:
A: I find it difficult to make new friends.
我觉得结交新朋友变成了一桩难事。
B: It is not as easy as it was when we were young, isn't it?
好像不像我们年轻时那么简单了,不是吗?
A: Right. What kind of quality do you look for in a friend?
是啊,你喜欢什么样的朋友?
B: I like a person who is kind of outgoing or easygoing. Energetic people are attractive too.
我喜欢那种有点外向或者很随和的人,还有精力充沛的人,我也很喜欢。
A: They seem to be able to get along well with everyone. However, it's most important to make friends with the person who is true to you.
好像他们和每个人都能相处得很好。不过,和能与自己坦承相待的人交朋友才是最重要的。
13580175jtp
May I join in?
驴大宝和驴小宝 回复 @13580175jtp:
我可以进入你吗?
团子一直在
各位不要再为chess象棋在追究了好吗?人都不是十全十美的,您能做到一字不错,嗯?在座的各位死揪chess不放的您们凡事英语没有上150的就别瞎bb
梓潼小主播
象棋读错了吗?chess
1858543gisa 回复 @梓潼小主播:
文稿拼写错了,拼写成cheese了
桔子一瓣瓣
象棋不是chess吗?cheese不是奶酪的意思?
听友230992950 回复 @桔子一瓣瓣:
主播不小心打错了好吧
小仙女爱听故事_ 回复 @桔子一瓣瓣:
恩恩,是chess 啊
哈特garden
文字编辑出错还可以理解,读都读成芝士的音,说明真的不知道象棋是哪个单词…
佼佼421525
Emily美女主播从2015年9月开始,一直到今天,还有一个月就5年整了,定期更新节目题材,知识量太丰富了,Thanks lot