![](http://imagev2.xmcdn.com/storages/67ac-audiofreehighqps/10/CD/CMCoOR4EJ90AAAAlBQCToxGS.jpg!strip=1&quality=7&magick=jpg&op_type=5&upload_type=cover&name=web_large&device_type=ios)
声音简介
《爱你 罗茜》双语字幕
Choosing the person that you want to share your life with is one of the most important decisions any of us makes, ever.
选择一个 你真正想和她共度一生的人,
对我们每个人来说都是最重要的决定,真的。
Because when it's wrong, it turns your life to grey.
因为如果选错了,你的生活会很灰暗。
And sometimes … Sometimes you don't even notice until you wake up one morning and realize years have gone by.
有时候 有时你甚至没有意识到,
直到一天早上醒来,才发现过了这么多年。
We both know about that one, Alex.
我们都知道这一点,亚力克斯。
Your friendship has brought glorious Technicolor to my life.
你的友情给我的人生增添了绚烂而华丽的色彩。
It's been there even in the darkest of times.
即使是最黑暗的时候。
And I am the luckiest person alive for that gift.
我都是那个最幸运的人。
I hope I didn't take it for granted. I think maybe I did.
希望我没有将它视为理所当然,但也许我确实理所当然了。
Because sometimes you don’t see that the best thing that's ever happened to you is sitting there, right under your nose.
因为有时候,你不知道,最好人或事物就在你身边,坐在那儿,就在你眼前。
But that's fine, too. It really is.
不过也没关系,真的。
Because I've realize that no matter where you are or what you’re doing, or who you're with,
因为我发现,不管你在哪里,或者你在干什么,或者跟谁在一起,
I will always honestly, truly, completely love you.
我都会一直 真诚地,真正地 十分爱你。
I'll always stand guard over your dreams
我会一直守护着你的梦想……
音频列表
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
- 2021-03
查看更多
用户评论