声音简介

To My Dear and Loving Husband

by Anne Bradstreet

请跟英语兔我一起读:

If ever two were one, then surely we.

若有并蒂连理,定是我和你;

If ever man were loved by wife, than thee;

若有男人被妻珍爱,定是你;

If ever wife was happy in a man,

若有女人徜徉于夫君的怀抱,

Compare with me, ye women, if you can.

婆娘们,有没有人敢跟我比。

I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,

我珍惜你的爱胜过座座金山,

Or all the riches that the East doth hold.

胜过东印度公司的全部财产。

My love is such that rivers cannot quench,

我爱的火焰,江水无法熄灭

Nor aught by love from thee give recompense.

我的赤诚只有你的爱能偿谢。

Thy love is such I can no way reply;

你对我的深爱,我无以回报,

The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.

我祈求上天,对你多多赏犒。

Then while we live, in love let's so persever,

在世时,让我们如此爱一生,

That when we live no more we may live ever.

在天时,生命才能获得永恒。



回复@岁月静好花盛开
表情0/300
其他用户评论

追光之寻

读的很好,声音蛮舒服 发音也不错😊

当前评论用户

1906111.3万

简介:岁月静好 花盛开

TA的其他评论