声音简介

关注微信公众号:KKTalkee(KKTalkee) ,获取更多英语学习资源。

一起来听听今晚的睡前故事吧~~


Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away. 

从前有一只小兔子,很想要离家出走。

So he said to his mother, "I am running away."

于是他对妈妈说:“我要逃走啦!”


"If you run away," said his mother, "I will run after you.

“如果你逃走的话,我就去追你。”他的妈妈说,

For you are my little bunny."

“因为你是我的小宝贝呀。”


"If you run after me," said the little bunny,

“如果你跟着我的话,”小兔子说,

"I will become a fish in a trout stream

“我会变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼

and I will swim away from you."

游得远远的。”


"If you become a fish in a trout stream," said his mother,

“如果你变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼,”他的妈妈说,

"I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you."

“我就变成一个捕鱼的人去抓你。”



"If you become a fisherman," said the little bunny,

“如果你变成一个捕鱼的人,”小兔子说,

"I will become a rock on the mountain, high above you."

“我就变成高山上的一块岩石,你抓不到我。


"If you become a rock on the mountain high above me,"

“如果你变成高山上的岩石,”

said his mother, "I will be a mountain climber,

他的妈妈说,“我就变成爬山的人,

and I will climb to where you are."

爬到高山上去找你。”


"If you become a mountain climber,"

“如果你变成一个爬山的人,”

said the little bunny,

小兔子说,

"I will be a crocus in a hidden garden."

“我就变成小花,藏在花园里.”


 "If you become a crocus in a hidden garden,"

“如果你变成小花藏在花园里,”

said his mother, "I will be a gardener. And I will find you."

他的妈妈说,“我会变成一个园丁,我还是会找到你的。”


"If you are a gardener and find me,"

“如果你变成园丁,找到我了,”

said the little bunny, "I will be a bird

小兔子说,“我就变成一只鸟

and fly away from you."

飞得远远的。”


"If you become a bird and fly away from me,"

“如果你变成一只鸟飞得远远的,”

said his mother, "I will be a tree that you come home to."

他的妈妈说,“我就变成一棵树,好让你飞回家。”


"If you become a tree," said the little bunny,

“如果你变成一棵树,”小兔子说,

"I will become a little sailboat,

“我就变成小帆船,

and I will sail away from you."

漂得远远的。”


"If you become a sailboat and sail away from me,"

“如果你变成小帆船,漂得远远的,”

said his mother, "I will become the wind

他的妈妈说,“我会变成风,

and blow you where I want you to go."

把你吹到你想去的地方。”


"If you become the wind and blow me," said the little bunny,

“如果你变成风,把我吹走,”小兔子说,

"I will join a circus and fly away on a flying trapeze."

“我就变成马戏团的空中飞人,飞得高高的。”


"If you go flying on a flying trapeze," said his mother,

“如果你变成空中飞人,”他的妈妈说,

"I will be a tightrope walker,

“我就变成走钢索的人,

and I will walk across the air to you."

走在半空中遇到你。”


"If you become a tightrope walker and walk across the air,"

“如果你变成一个走钢索的人,走在半空中”

said the little bunny, "I will become a little boy

小兔子说,“我就变成一个小男孩

and run into a house."

然后跑到一个房子里。”


"If you become a little boy and run into a house,"

“如果你变成小男孩,跑到房子里,”

said the mother bunny, "I will become your mother

兔子妈妈说,“我就变成你的妈妈

and catch you in my arms and hug you."

张开双臂好好地抱住你。”


"Shucks," said the bunny, "I might just as well

“天哪!”小兔子说,

stay where I am and be your little bunny."

“我还是留在这里,当你的小宝贝吧。”


And so he did.

于是他就这么做了。

"Have a carrot," said the mother bunny.

“来根胡萝卜吧,”兔子妈妈说。

回复@桃枝夭夭其叶蓁蓁
表情0/300
其他用户评论

听友92008271

太好听了,暖心!

米乐英语KKTalkee 回复 @听友92008271

嗯嗯,经典温暖的故事

倩宝贝_t5 回复 @听友92008271

I’m going back to the house now

Diana1222

刘老黑_m1 回复 @Diana1222

😄😄😄😄😄

小麒麟_tu 回复 @Diana1222

有人

清香茹茶

好温暖的故事

米乐英语KKTalkee 回复 @清香茹茶

希望温暖常伴您的身边

爱优雅的咩咩

好感人

米乐英语KKTalkee 回复 @爱优雅的咩咩

可以收藏和下载这个故事哦~

Vivi_ykd 回复 @爱优雅的咩咩

好给我个故事一个孤独是天使天使天使同学吐槽天然磁铁长头发耶耶耶耶耶耶耶耶忍人人人人人人与大家的光纤通信焉得虎子路都在持续不舍 mdieufuhdhudiriiriruuduruurydydu dhj d h d

1870636jkqg 回复 @爱优雅的咩咩

感人至深,谢谢分享,请问背景音乐是什么呢

李其源

太喜欢了!非常感谢喜马拉雅,让我们找到学习的方法

花方香林 回复 @李其源

对对对