hit the spot
正合心意
An iced drink would really hit the spot.
一杯冰镇饮料正合我意。
damn it
darn it
dammit
shit
shoot
该死(慎用)
A: After driving for five hours, I'm bushed.
开了五个小时的车后,我累垮了。
B: Me too. Hey, I can't be bothered to cook. Let's just grab some fast food before we arrive home.
我也是。我懒得做饭了,咱们随便买点快餐回家吧。
A: Yeah, a Quarter Pounder would really hit the spot.
好啊,一份四盎司牛肉堡,正合我意。
B: There's a McDonald's not far from here.
离这里不远的地方有一家麦当劳。
A: How about KFC? We could get one of those big buckets of fried chicken.
肯德基怎么样?我们可以买那里的大桶炸鸡。
B: Nah, that's too much for two of us. We really shouldn't eat too much fast food. It's not healthy.
不好,对我们两个来说太多了。我们真的不该吃太多快餐,很不健康。
A: I guess you're right. A cheeseburger and fries will be plenty.
我想你是对的。一份芝士,汉堡包和薯条就很多了。
B: We're here already. Damn it. There's no parking.
我们已经到了,该死,没有停车位。
A: Just go through the drive-thru.
走得来速吧。
B: OK, then. After we order our takeout and check out. We can go home and pig out while we veg out until we pass out.
好的,那我们点餐外带,结完账之后就可以回家,然后边放空边大快朵颐,直到我们不省人事为止。
听友253104170
节目
听友201333094
节目
萨弗洛特
打卡
听友185271581
不错