第8期:Grad Plans 毕业计划

2020-09-30 16:14:51 7180
声音简介

George: Hey, hey, hey!

乔治:嘿,嘿,嘿!

Crystal: Hey, hey, hey! How's it going?

克里斯托尔:嘿,嘿,嘿!最近过得怎么样?

George: Bad!

乔治:不好!

Crystal: Why? What's up?

克里斯托尔:为什么?怎么了?

George: I'm a little low on cash these days?

乔治:我这些天手头有点儿紧。

Crystal: Really? What about getting a new job?

克里斯托尔:是吗?找份新工作呢?

George: Well, Where? What's open?

乔治:嗯,哪儿有?哪里有工作机会?

Crystal: Well, I don't know. You're graduating soon, right?

克里斯托尔:嗯,我也不知道。你马上就毕业了,是吧?

George: Well, there's still a good half-year before that?

乔治:还有大半年吧。

Crystal: Yeah, well, yeah, those half-years, you should spend it wisely. This is the best chance to get a job.

克里斯托尔:这半年时间,你应该明智地花钱。这是找工作的最好机会。

George: What do you mean?

乔治:你是什么意思?

Crystal: Well, I don't know, like, I think this is your last chance to get a job before you graduate. Or what do you plan on after graduating? Just hanging around? Playing games?

克里斯托尔:我也说不清楚,我认为这是你在毕业前找工作的最后机会。你毕业后有什么计划吗?就四处闲逛?玩游戏?

George: I don't know. I have no idea what to do after graduation. Do you have any plans?

乔治:我不知道。我还没想好毕业后干什么。你有计划吗?

Crystal: Well, for me ... well, since the economy is going bad, like there is no opening at the moment, but I was thinking if I could be able to like find an internship in a different country or maybe I could keep doing my part-time job at the moment just until things start getting better. Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

克里斯托尔:我……现在经济环境不太好,目前没有工作空缺,不过我在想,在经济环境变好之前,我能在其他国家找到实习机会,或者我能继续做现在的兼职。我想你还有九个月的时间。

George: Yeah. It's a little depressing though thinking about graduation. Being thrown out into the real world.乔治:对,不过一想到毕业就令人沮丧。要进入现实世界了。

Crystal: All my friends who graduated, they're already regretting. They want to go back to school.

克里斯托尔:我所有已经毕业的朋友,现在都开始后悔了。他们想回到学校。

George: Oh, boy!

乔治:哦,天哪!

Crystal: Speaking of which, how about we go to grad school?

克里斯托尔:说到这个,我们念研究院怎么样?

George: No!

乔治:不行!

Crystal: Why not?

克里斯托尔:为什么不行?

George: Grad School!

乔治:研究院!

Crystal: Why not?

克里斯托尔:为什么不行?

George: I don't know if I could deal with another four years of school.

乔治:我不确定我是否能再过四年学校生活。

Crystal: It's not four years. It's only two years, and plus, like, I mean, if you're gonna regret so much like getting a job, like, and plus the economy is really bad for a job right now, I think it's best to lay low and just, you know maybe study a little bit more till the economy gets better and then get a job then.

克里斯托尔:不是四年。研究生只上两年,另外,如果你会后悔工作,而且现在的经济环境很难找工作,我认为最好的方法是缓一缓,继续学习,等经济环境好些以后再找工作。

George: Well, if I could get some sort of full scholarship, perhaps I would be more inclined to do it, but ...

乔治:如果我能拿到全额奖学金,我可能会想继续学习,可是……

Crystal: Yeah, yeah. It's not bad.

克里斯托尔:对,对,还不错。

George: I don't think I could get a scholarship with my horrible G.P.A.?

乔治:可是我的平均成绩太差了,我想我拿不到奖学金。

Crystal: Same here!

克里斯托尔:我也是!

George: Hmm! Grad school!

乔治:嗯!研究院!



用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
Grad Lounge 不止学术

北美人文学科PhD生存指南!每周四晚,我们在GradLounge畅谈从申请硕博留学到毕业求职的经验,分享学术内外的感想见闻。主创/主播:Gillian,国内9...

by:GradLounge

Photoshop_人像后期处理基础课程.P图

需要与音频有关的视频及素材练手,请加平面设计学习群:591979642很多朋友买了相机后发现同一部机拍出来的照片怎么就相差那么远呢?抛开摄影技巧不说,决定一张照...

by:平面设计狮

P2P理财学堂

闲聊P2P,调侃P2P。我是主播“天生财富”,本专辑让带领大家扒一扒P2P的“皮”,看看P2P到底是何方圣神,究竟如何理财。这里,我将传授给大家超正超正,超级实...

by:天生财富