20-1-3【动画趣配音】Shrek 11 姜饼人屈打成招【配音技巧】刑讯逼供的语调气息

2020-01-03 16:32:52 1897
声音简介

台词学习:

 

 Farquaad:That’s enough! He’s ready to talk.够了! 他准备开口了。

 

Farquaad:Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the gingerbread man.跑啊跑啊跑啊,能跑多快就跑多块。你抓不住我,我是姜饼人。

 

Gingerbreadman: You’re a monster.

你真是个怪物。

 

Farquaad:I’m not the monster here, you are.我不是怪我,你才是呢。

 

Farquaad:You and the rest of that fairy tale trash poisoning my perfect world.

你和其他童话故事里的垃圾正在毒害我完美的世界。

 

Farquaad:Now tell me, where are the others? 快告诉我,其他的都在那里?

 

Gingerbreadman: Eat me!

吃了我吧!

 

Farquaad:I’ve tried to be fair to you creatures. Now my patience has reached its end.

我已经试着公平地对待你们这些东西了。现在我的耐心已经耗尽了。

 

Farquaad:Tell me or I’ll…

告诉我,不然我就要……

 

Gingerbreadman: No, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.

不,不要动我的扣子,不要动我的糖浆扣子。

 

Farquaad:All right then, who’s hiding them?

那好吧,谁把他们藏起来了?

 

Gingerbreadman: OK, I’ll tell you. Do you know the muffin man?

好吧,我告诉你。你知道松饼人吗?

 

Farquaad:The muffin man?  松饼人?

 

Gingerbreadman: The muffin man.

松饼人。

 

 Farquaad:Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury lane?

是的,我知道松饼人,住在特鲁利街道的那个。

 

Gingerbreadman: Well, she’s married to the muffin man. 嗯,她跟松饼人结婚了。

 

Farquaad:The muffin man? 松饼人?

 

Gingerbreadman: The muffin man.

松饼人!

 

Farquaad:She’s married to the muffin man.

她跟松饼人结婚了。

 


用户评论

表情0/300

FionaGong_ub

BTW,参与的同学们实力都好强啊,配音真是要放得开,棒棒哒

FionaGong_ub

好有趣啊,厉害啊同学们,我也要来练练配音这个有趣的节目

猜你喜欢
沙雕动画

有趣,沙雕动画,每天更新

by:大菜头008

沙雕动画

沙雕搞笑段子,带给你无限欢乐。每天让你笑,我是认真的!感谢你的收听和关注订阅。三跪连求、求订阅、求关注、求评论求分享!

by:名取司空

沙雕动画

非原创搬运视频一部分作者为:峰哥动画、天天沙雕动画、葱头学长(都是抖音上的)个人喜欢发到喜马拉雅上的侵权删

by:逆風局也爱你_