Barbie D7 台词

2024-05-14 16:20:5103:06 866
声音简介
-Barbie Margot: That felt... achy, but good. You're so beautiful.
心里疼......不过,痛快。你真的很美。
achy /'eki/ adj. 疼痛的

-Older Woman: I know it.
我知道。

-Ken: Barbie! Barbie! Yes!
Barbie!Barbie!太好了!

-Ken & Barbie Margot: I've got it!
我知道了!

-Ken: What have you got?
你知道什么了?

-Barbie Margot: You go first.
你先说。

-Ken: No, no, no. You go.
不,你说。

-Barbie Margot: We'll go at the same time.
我们同时说。

-Ken: Okay.
好的。

-Barbie Margot: She is at school!
那女孩在学校里!

-Ken: Men rule the world!
男人掌控世界。

-Barbie Margot: What was that?
说什么?

-Ken: The kid's at the school?
那女孩在学校吗?

-Barbie Margot: But what did you say?
你刚说什么?

-Ken: Nothing.
没什么。

-Barbie Margot: Okay.
好吧。

-Ken: Well, let's go to the school.
那我们赶紧去学校吧。

-Barbie Margot: Okay!
好啊!

-Ken: Now, come on.
快走吧!

-Aaron: Hello!
你好!

-Dan: This is Dan of the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的Dan。

-Aaron: Oh. This is Aaron at Mattel.
噢,我是美泰公司的Aaron。

-Dan: I don't give a flying squirrel who you are, Aaron! What are you, like an intern?
你是谁根本不重要,Aaron。你是实习生还是什么?
squirrel /'skwɝrəl/ n. 松鼠
intern /'ɪntɝnl/ n. 实习生

-Aaron: No, I'm...
不,我是......

-Dan: Two of your dolls have gotten loose!
你们有两个玩偶逃出去了!

-Aaron: Impossible. How do you know?
这不可能。你怎么知道的?

-Dan: Don't sass me Aaron! Couple of blondes, answering to Barbie and Ken, rollerblading in Santa Monica. We're gonna need Mattel's help landing the eagle. Don't crap the bed, Aaron!
你别跟我摆谱。一对金发的,她们叫Barbie和Ken。在圣莫尼卡玩轮滑呢。我们需要美泰配合,进行抓捕。别掉链子,Aaron。

-Aaron: I won't. This is bad. This is really bad.
不会的。这下糟了,糟糕透了。

-Younger Mattel Employee: What?!
什么?!

-Aaron: This... this happened before.
这事以前发生过。

-Younger Mattel Employee: What? When?
什么?什么时候?

-Aaron: I heard about ten years ago, a woman named Skipper turned up at some family's home in Key West. Asked to babysit the kids... She then tried to take their toddler surfing.
听说大概十年前,一个叫Skipper的女人跑到基韦斯特的一户人家里,说能帮忙照看孩子。她竟然要带蹒跚学步的孩子去冲浪。
babysit /'bebɪsɪt/ v. 照看婴孩
toddler /'tɑdlɚ/ n. 学步的小孩

-Younger Mattel Employee: Geez.
天哪。

-Aaron: I know. They were able to straighten it out, keep it under wraps. But this is serious. I'm going all the way up.
当时他们把那件事压了下来,但这次事态相当严重。我去顶层汇报。
wrap /ræp/ n. 隐藏,掩护

-Younger Mattel Employee: No one goes all the way up!
谁都不允许去顶层。

-Aaron: I have to.
我必须去。

-Younger Mattel Employee: You may never come back!
你可能回不来了。

-Aaron: I know.
我知道。

-Gloria: Oh.
噢。

-Aaron: Hey!
嘿!

-Gloria: Oh, hi, Aaron.
你好,Aaron。

-Aaron: New drawings?
新作品吗?

-Gloria: Yeah. I... just started drawing these weird designs.
是的。我开始画这些奇怪的草稿。

-Aaron: These are different.
与众不同。

-Gloria: It's Irrepressible Thoughts of Death Barbie, Full Body Cellulite Barbie. Crippling Shame Barbie.
这是无法抑制死亡念头的芭比,长满橘皮组织的Barbie。和无地自容的Barbie。
irrepressible /ɪrɪ'prɛsəb(ə)l/ adj. 抑制不住的

-Aaron: Okay. Listen, I have to speak to the top brass.
好了,听着,我得去见见大老板。
brass /bræs/ n. 高级官员

-Gloria: No.
不行。

-Aaron: I must.
我必须去。

-Gloria: No.
不行。

-Aaron: I'm going to.
我要进去了。

-Gloria: Aaron, they're in a big corporate ideas sesh. No one is to be admitted... Aaron! Aaron! Stop!
Aaron,他们在进行重要的公司决策会议。现在谁都不许进去。Aaron!Aaron!别进去!
sesh /sɛʃ/ n. 会议(session 的非正式拼写)

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表