Chengdu | 成都【英音】

2024-04-17 21:10:1902:31 19.8万
声音简介

[ 本节目视频可关注 B站:饭哆君  查看] 

碎片时间学英语,成就更好的自己 - 饭哆英语

英式英语学习讨论,+V信1273365572



What brought me to tears is more than the beer last night.

让我掉下眼泪的不止昨夜的酒。

What I can't bear to part with is more than your soft sight.

让我依依不舍的不止你的溫柔。

I wonder how long our journey will last while you hold my hand tight.

余路还要走多久,你攥着我的手。

Cuz it troubles me all the time that freedom is too difficult to get.

让我感到为难的,是挣扎的自由。

We said goodbye in September again and sweet memories put us in plight.

分別总是在九月,回忆是思念的愁。

The green willow twigs once kissed my forehead in that late autumn night.

深秋嫩绿的垂柳,亲吻着我额头。

Years past but I've never forgotten you, in that small city rainy and wet.

在那座阴雨的小城里,我从未忘记你。

Chengdu left me with everything except you, charming and bright.

成都,带不走的,只有你。

Please come and let us wander around Chengdu's old street.

和我在成都的街头走一走。

We won't cease until all the lamps don't glow bright.

直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留。

Then I might put my hands in pockets while you hold my arm on my right.

你会挽著我的衣袖,我会把手揣进裤兜。

Finally we'll rest at the doorway of the little bar and see how the Yulin Road stretches out of our sight.

走到玉林路的尽头坐在小酒馆的门口。


用户评论

表情0/300

閱讀的狂歡

Who wrote this poem originaly?

閱讀的狂歡

cannot be better, charming voice

閱讀的狂歡

too damn good.此生足矣

cunese3

大爱啊

猜你喜欢
说成都给你听Hello Chengdu

成都的美好,我们要你知道。DisplaysthebeautyofChengdu.

by:倚天问剑