![](http://imagev2.xmcdn.com/group49/M06/0C/78/wKgKmFvUUgviT_cgAAA_wl1SGhk432.jpg!strip=1&quality=7&magick=jpg&op_type=5&upload_type=cover&name=web_large&device_type=ios)
声音简介
不要站在我的坟前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要站在我的坟前哭泣
I am not there.
我不在那里
I do not sleep.
我不曾睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是那万千呼啸而过的风
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是那雪上钻石般的璀璨
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是那洒落熟穗上的阳光
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是那轻柔飘洒着的秋雨
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
当你在清晨的安宁中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
我是那静静盘旋的鸟儿
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
轻盈飞升的激情
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我那是夜空中温柔的点点星光
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的坟前哭泣
I am not there.
我不在那里
I did not die.
我不曾死去
音频列表
- 2018-12
- 2018-12
- 2018-12
- 2018-12
- 2018-12
- 2018-12
- 2018-11
- 2018-11
- 2018-11
- 2018-11
查看更多
猜你喜欢
用户评论