Module 6 Around town
Unit 1 Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium?
你能告诉我去国家体育馆的路吗?
(Betty and Lingling are standing in front of Tian’anmen Square.)(贝蒂和玲玲正站在天安门广场前)
Tourist: Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to Wangfujing Dajie?
游客:打扰一下!你们可以告诉我去王府井大街的路怎么走吗?
Betty: Certainly. Go across Dong Chang’an Jie, go along the street and turn left at the third street on the left. It’s near here, so you can walk there.
贝蒂:当然可以。穿过东长安街,然后沿着马路一直走,在左边的第三条马路向左拐,就到了。离这里很近,您可以走着过去。
Tourist: Great. And I’d like to buy a guidebook about Beijing. Is there a bookshop near here?
游客:太棒了。我还想买本关于北京旅行指南。这附近有书店吗?
Lingling: Yes, there is a big bookshop over there, just along Xi Chang’an Jie, on the right, opposite the bank.
玲玲:有,那边有个很大的书店,就在西长安街上,在右侧银行对面。
Tourist: Right, OK! I also want to visit the National Stadium. How can I get there?
游客:好的,行!我还想参观国家体育馆。怎么才能到达呢?
Lingling: Sorry, I’m not sure. Why not ask the policeman over there?
玲玲:对不起。我也不清楚。为什么不问问那边的警察呢?
Tourist: Thank you.游客:谢谢你们。
Betty and Lingling: You’re welcome.
贝蒂和玲玲:不客气。
Tourist: Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium?
游客:你能告诉我去国家体育馆走吗?
Policeman: Sure! Go along the street and you’ll see an underground station. Take the Underground to the Olympic Sports Centre, or you can take a bus or a taxi.
警察:当然了!沿着这条街走,你会看见一个地铁站,坐地铁到奥体中心,你也可以坐公共汽车或打车去。
Tourist: Thanks a lot.游客:多谢!
Policeman: You’re welcome. Have a nice day!
警察:不客气。祝你玩的愉快!
痴迷雨墨
挺好的,就是念得有点快。
恩维空间 回复 @痴迷雨墨:
可以调速。最慢到0.5;最快到2倍