Roses and Rue 玫瑰与悲伤

2024-01-12 16:32:1102:25 4188
声音简介

Roses and Rue 

By Oscar Wilde.


Could we dig up this long-buried treasure, 
是否我们还能掘出这掩埋已久的珍宝

Were it worth the pleasure, 
它的珍贵是否值得

We never could learn love's song, 
我们永远无法学会爱之歌

We are parted too long. 
因为我们分开太久

Could the passionate past that is fled 
是否这已然消逝的激情往昔

Call back its dead, 
还能召回它的亡者

Could we live it all over again, 
我们能否重新经历

Were it worth the pain! 
那痛苦是否值得

I remember we used to meet 
我记得我们常常相见

By an ivied seat, 
在攀著长春藤的座椅

And you warbled each pretty word 
你婉转颂唱每个美丽的字句

With the air of a bird; 
如小鸟般圆润清丽

And your voice had a quaver in it, 
而你的声音中有一种颤音

Just like a linnet, 
一如朱雀, 并且抖动

And shook, as the blackbird's throat 
如山鸟的喉咙

With its last big note; 
发出它最后的洪亮音符

And your eyes, they were green and grey 
而你的眼睛,绿色和灰色

Like an April day, 
有如四月天

But lit into amethyst 
当我弯下腰亲吻时

When I stooped and kissed; 
却发亮如紫水晶

And your mouth, it would never smile 
而你的嘴,并不微笑

For a long, long while, 
持续很长,很久一阵子

Then it rippled all over with laughter 
然后笑声才如涟漪向四处波动

Five minutes after. 
在五分钟之后

You were always afraid of a shower, 
你一向畏怯骤雨

Just like a flower: 
一如花朵

I remember you started and ran 
我记得当雨开始下起

When the rain began. 
你惊跳起身并奔跑

I remember I never could catch you, 
我记得我永远追不上你

For no one could match you, 
也无人能够与你相比

You had wonderful, luminous, fleet, 
因为你有美丽、闪亮、敏捷的

Little wings to your feet. 
小巧翅翼——在你的双足

I remember your hair - did I tie it? 
我记得你的发——我是否将它束起

For it always ran riot 
因为它总是躁乱奔放

Like a tangled sunbeam of gold: 
有如交缠的金色阳光

These things are old. 
这些都是过去的事了

I remember so well the room, 
我记得如此清楚那房间

And the lilac bloom 
那紫丁香花朵

That beat at the dripping pane 
拍打在滴水的窗玻璃上

In the warm June rain; 
在温暖的六月雨中

And the colour of your gown, 
而你长袍的颜色

It was amber-brown, 
犹如琥珀般金黄

And two yellow satin bows 
两朵黄缎蝴蝶结

From your shoulders rose. 
在你的双肩翩然伫立

And the handkerchief of French lace 
你握着镶着法式蕾丝的手帕

Which you held to your face 
移向你的脸颊

Had a small tear left a stain? 
是一小颗泪珠留下的斑痕

Or was it the rain? 
还是雨点

On your hand as it waved adieu 
在你挥别的手上

There were veins of blue; 
有着蓝色的血管

In your voice as it said good-bye 
在你道别的声音中

Was a petulant cry, 
有着焦躁的呼喊

'You have only wasted your life.' 
"你不过在浪费你的生命。"

(Ah, that was the knife!) 
(啊,就是这把刀!)

When I rushed through the garden gate 
当我冲过花园的门槛

It was all too late. 
一切都已太晚

Could we live it over again, 
是否我们能重新经历

Were it worth the pain, 
那痛苦是否值得

Could the passionate past that is fled 
是否这已然消逝的激情往昔

Call back its dead! 
还能召回它的亡者

Well, if my heart must break, 
也罢,若我必须心碎

Dear love, for your sake, 
亲爱的爱人,因为你的缘故

It will break in music, I know, 
让它在音乐中破碎,我知道

Poets' hearts break so. 
诗人们的心都是如此碎裂

But strange that I was not told 
然而奇怪的是没有人告诉我

That the brain can hold 
在脑中这乳白小室里

In a tiny ivory cell 
竟可以同时拥有

God's heaven and hell. 
上帝的天堂与地狱


用户评论

表情0/300

听友187361764

请问背景音乐是什么啊

宿花影的洛城花

求背景音乐!!!!

听友184213563

背景音乐是啥呀

Sheenaghi

希望能够继续更新哇~

猜你喜欢
A Court of Thorns and Roses (Thorns and Roses #1)

WhenFeyrekillsawolf,abeastlikecreaturearrivestodemandretributionfor...

by:AK创客

Guns N' Roses

尽管枪炮玫瑰乐队发生了许多的变化,乐队人员几乎全部更换了新人,只剩下一个AxlRose依然凭借高亢的声音在支撑着,但是尽管如此,在世界上的每个热爱摇滚乐的...

by:___GunsNRoses

A Court of Wings and Ruin (Thorns and Roses #3)

LoomingwarthreatensallFeyreholdsdearinthethirdvolumeofthenumber-one...

by:AK创客