声音简介
1) 我要两张到广州的机票。Two flight tickets to Guangzhou, please.
2) 往广州的第一班飞机是几点?When is the earliest flight to Guangzhou?
3) 早上九点十五有一班,经由上海转机。There's a flight at 9:15 a.m., which connects through Shanghai.
4) 我希望直飞。 I was hoping for a direct flight.
直飞航班的英文有两种说法:一种是
direct flight,另一种是 nonstop flight。
5) 我们会在香港转机,而且要等两个小时。We have to transfer in Hong Kong, and we need to wait two hours.
飞机中途停留通常是因为转机(transfer,所转乘的班机称为 connecting flight。
商务舱: business class
经济舱: economy class
6) 升等成商务舱要加多少钱?How much does it cost to upgrade to business class?
7) 请给我靠窗的位子。Please give me a window seat.
8) 我想要靠走道的位子。I'd like an aisle seat.
9) 可以给我前面一点的位子吗?Can I have a seat in the front of the plane?
10) 我想更改班机时间。I'd like to change my flight.
11) 我想改搭下一班。I want to change to the next flight.
12) 我想把出发日期改到三月十三日。I want to change my departure date to March 13th.
13) 来回票是多少钱?How much is a return ticket?
14) 所有国际航班都从国际航站楼起飞。All international flights leave from the international terminal.
Domestic flight: 国内航班
摆渡车:shuttle bus
15) 这班班机到底会误点多久?我怕会赶不上转机。
How long is this flight going to be delayed? I am afraid I can’t catch
my connecting flight.
用户评论