B: Pleased to meet you. My name is Alice. Did you just move in next door?
B:很高兴见到你,我叫爱丽斯。你刚搬进隔壁吗?
A: Yes, I did. Have you lived here long?
A:是的,你住在这里很久了吗?
B: Me? I guess so. I've lived here for about six years now. Have you lived in America very long?
B:我吗?我想是的,到现在有六年了,你住在美国很久了吗?
A: No, not really. When I left Vietnam, I came to America and I lived with a cousin in Dallas for two years. Where do you work, Alice
A:不是很久,我离开越南后就来到了美国,和一个表兄在达拉斯住了两年。爱丽斯,你在哪里工作
B: I teach mathematics at a college. What do you do
B:我在一年大学教数学,你是做什么工作的
A: I am an accountant at a company
A:我是一家公司的会计
B: Well, Tom. It's good to meet you. I have to go now. I am teaching a class this evening, and I need to get to the college.
B:哦,汤姆,很高兴见到你,我不得不走了。我今晚有课,我得赶紧去学校。
A: It's nice meeting you too, Alice.
A:我也很高兴见到你,爱丽斯。
B: See you around!
B:改天见!
A: Goodbye, Alice.
A:再见,爱丽斯!
被疼爱的灰姑娘
A: Hello! A:你好。 B: Oh, hi! B:哦,你好。 A: Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tom. A:请允许我介绍一下自己,我叫汤姆。
被疼爱的灰姑娘
B: Pleased to meet you. My name is Alice. Did you just move in next door? B:很高兴见到你,我叫爱丽斯。你刚搬进隔壁吗? A: Yes, I did. Have you lived here long? A:是的,你住在这里很久了吗? B: Me? I guess so. I've lived here for about six years now. Have you lived in America very long? B:我吗?我想是的,到现在有六年了,你住在美国很久了吗?
被疼爱的灰姑娘
A: No, not really. When I left Vietnam, I came to America and I lived with a cousin in Dallas for two years. Where do you work, Alice A:不是很久,我离开越南后就来到了美国,和一个表兄在达拉斯住了两年。爱丽斯,你在哪里工作 B: I teach mathematics at a college. What do you do B:我在一年大学教数学,你是做什么工作的 A: I am an accountant at a company A:我是一家公司的会计
被疼爱的灰姑娘
B: Well, Tom. It's good to meet you. I have to go now. I am teaching a class this evening, and I need to get to the college. B:哦,汤姆,很高兴见到你,我不得不走了。我今晚有课,我得赶紧去学校。 A: It's nice meeting you too, Alice. A:我也很高兴见到你,爱丽斯。 B: See you around! B:改天见! A: Goodbye, Alice. A:再见,爱丽斯!
第六天EL
有原文吗?