Phoebe, these are our friends, Tom and Sue Angle.
菲比,这是我们的朋友,汤姆跟苏安格。
Phoebe, come sit.
菲比,来坐下。
Tell us a little bit about yourself.
跟我们介绍一下你自己。
So where are you from?
你是哪里人呢?
Uhm...Ok, well, all right
好的,嗯,好的
uhm, originally I'm from upstate
我本来是州北部人
but uhm...then my mom killed herself and my stepdad went to prison
但是后来我妈自杀,然后继父去坐牢
so...I just moved to the city
所以我就搬到市中心
where uhm...I actually lived in a burned-out Buick LeSabre for a while...
住在一辆烧毁的车里一阵子……
which was ok, that was ok
那倒是没关系,还好啦
until uhm...I got hepatitis, you know, 'cause
直到我染上肝炎,你知道的……因为
this pimp spit in my mouth and...
有个坏蛋吐口水到我嘴里,然后……
but I...I got over it and uhm...
但是我已经好了……
anyway, now I'm uhm...a freelance massage therapist,
然后,反正现在我是自由按摩治疗师……
uhm...which, you know, isn't always steady money
赚钱不是很稳定
but at least I don't pay taxes, huh...
但至少不用缴税
upstate 我退休后搬到了Upstate
stepdad 某某经常被Stepfather胖揍
burned-out 灯泡Burned-out了
liver 动物的Liver很好吃
pimp 这哥们竟然不是Pimp
spit Spit一下就打你一下
got over 医生帮助他Get over it
freelance 美眉从事Freelance
therapist 这位Therapist真是个专家
steady 他们的关系很Steady
用户评论