Barber:How would you like your hair cut?
你想把头发剪成什么样?
George:Don’t cut it too short on the sides and the back. Just trim it a little。
两边和后面不要剪太短。只要稍微修一下就好了。
Barber:How about on top?
那头顶呢?
George:You can thin the top out a little, just a little。
头顶部分可以打薄一点,不过只剪一点就好。
Barber:You got it。
好的。
George:Say, my hair is kind of oily. Dandruff bothers me a lot. I’ve tried several shampoos, but to no avail. Could you recommend something effective?
对了,我的头发有点油,而且头皮屑也让我很烦。我试过好几种洗发水了,但是都没用。你能推荐个有效的吗?
Barber:Well, have you tried Head and Shoulders? I recommend it to all of my clients with your problem and they think it’s great。
嗯,你试过海飞丝没有?我把它推荐给我所有和您有同样问题的客户,他们用了都说不错。
George:Thanks. I’ll try it。
谢谢,我会试试看的
Barber:And you can try Vidal Sassoon’s hair tonic. It’s used after you wash your hair. It’ll keep your hair clean-looking and oil-free。
另外您也可以试试维达.沙宣的护发素。洗完头之后使用。可以使你的头发看起来清爽不油腻。
George:I’ll try that, too. Thank you。
那我也要试试看。谢谢你了。
Barber:It’s done. That will be five dollars and thirty cents。
头发理好了。五美元三十美分。
声音简介
音频列表
- 2020-06
- 2020-06
- 2020-06
- 2020-06
- 2020-06
- 2020-05
- 2020-05
- 2020-05
- 2020-05
- 2020-05
查看更多
用户评论