秘密花园

2020-06-30 20:55:1504:12 15
所属专辑:秘密花园
声音简介
"I've got eleven , you know, miss.
“你知道吗,小姐,我有十一个兄弟姐妹。
There's not much money in our house.
我们家没什么钱。
And they all eat so much food!
可他们又很能吃!
Mother says it's the good fresh air on the moor that makes them so hungry.
妈妈说是荒野上的新鲜空气让他们如此饥饿。
My brother Dickon, he's always out on the moor.
我的弟弟迪肯经常在荒野上玩耍。
He's twelve, and he's got a horse which he rides sometimes."
他十二岁了,有一匹马,有时骑出去遛一遛。”
"Where did he get it?" asked Mary.
“他在哪儿弄的马?” 玛丽问。
She had always wanted an animal of her own, and so she began to feel a little interest in Dickon.
她一直想有一只自己的动物,所以开始对迪肯产生了一点兴趣。
"Oh, it's a wild horse, but he's a kind boy, and animals like him, you see. Now you must have your breakfast, miss. Here it is on the table."
“噢,那是一匹野马,不过他是个善良的孩子,动物们都喜欢他。现在你必须吃早餐了,小姐,它在桌子上。”
"I don't want it," said Mary. "I'm not hungry."
“我不想吃,” 玛丽说,“我不饿。”
"What!" cried Martha. "My little would eat all this in five minutes!"
“什么!” 玛莎叫道,“我的弟弟妹妹会在五分钟内吃掉这一切!”
"Why?" asked Mary coldly.
“为什么?” 玛丽冷漠地问。
"Because they don't get enough to eat, that's why, and they're always hungry. You're very lucky to have the food, miss."
“因为他们没有足够的食物吃,所以,他们总是很饿。你很幸运有这些食物,小姐。”
Mary said nothing, but she drank some tea and ate a little bread.
玛丽什么也没说,不过她喝了点茶,吃了点面包。

"Now put a coat on and run outside to play," said Martha. "It'll do you good to be in the fresh air."
“现在穿上外套去外面玩耍吧,” 玛莎说,“呼吸新鲜空气对你的身体有好处。”
Mary looked out of the window at the cold grey sky.
玛丽看着窗外灰蒙蒙的天空。
"Why should I go out on a day like this?" she asked.
“我为什么要在这种天气出去玩?” 她问。
"Well, there's nothing to play with indoors, is there?"
“这个嘛,反正屋子里也没什么好玩的,对吧?”
Mary realized Martha was right.
玛丽意识到玛莎说得对。
"But who will go with me?" she said.
“可谁会跟我一起去呢?” 她说。
Martha stared at her. "Nobody. You'll have to learn to play by yourself.
玛莎盯着她。“没人。你得学会自娱自乐。
Dickon plays by himself on the moors for hours, with the wild birds, and the sheep, and the other animals."
迪肯就经常自己一个人和野鸟、绵羊还有其他动物在荒野上玩几个小时。”
She looked away for a moment. "Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this, but — but one of the walled gardens is locked up.
她看了看远处。“也许我不该告诉你,不过——不过有一个带围墙的花园被锁起来了。

Nobody's been in it for ten years.
已经有十年没人进去过了。
It was Mrs. Craven's garden, and when she died so suddenly, Mr. Craven locked it and buried the key —
那是克莱文太太的花园,自从她突然去世,克莱文先生就把花园锁起来,还把钥匙埋了——
Oh, I must go, I can hear Mrs. Medlock's bell ringing for me."
噢,我必须得走了,我听到梅德洛克夫人的铃响了。”
Mary went downstairs and wandered through the great empty gardens.
玛丽下了楼,在空荡荡的花园里漫步。
Many of the fruit and vegetable gardens had walls round them, but there were no locked doors.
许多水果和蔬菜园都有围墙,但就是没有上锁的门。
She saw an old man digging in one of the vegetable gardens, but he looked cross and unfriendly, so she walked on.
她看见一个老头正在一个菜园里挖地,但他看起来横眉怒目,不太友善,所以她继续往前走。
"How ugly it all looks in winter!" she thought. "But what a mystery the locked garden is!
“这一切在冬天看起来真丑陋!” 她心想,“不过上锁的花园确实充满了神秘!
Why did my uncle bury the key? If he loved his wife, why did he hate her garden?
为什么我的姨夫要把钥匙埋了?如果他爱他的妻子,为什么他会讨厌她的花园呢?
Perhaps I'll never know. I don't suppose I'll like him if I ever meet him. And he won't like me, so I won't be able to ask him."
可能我永远也不会知道。毕竟如果碰到他,我估计也不会喜欢他。他也不会喜欢我,所以我不会有机会问他。”
Just then, she noticed a robin singing to her from a tree on the other side of a wall.
这时,她听到树上传来知更鸟的吟唱,就在墙的另一边。
"I think that tree's in the secret garden!" she told herself. "There's an extra wall here, and there's no way in."
“我想那棵树就在秘密花园里!” 她自言自语,“可这里多了一面墙,根本没办法进去。”
She went back to where the gardener was digging, and spoke to him.
于是她返回到挖土的园丁那儿,打算和他聊聊。
At first, he answered in a very bad-tempered way, but suddenly, the robin flew down near them, and the old man began to smile.
起初,园丁脾气暴躁地回答她,但突然附近的知更鸟飞了下来,老头笑了起来。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
秘密花园

主人公玛丽:脾气暴躁,随心所欲,向一同蛮横自私自利的小猪猡,父母死的时候,一滴眼泪也没流主人公科林:歇斯底里,关闭自我讨厌新鲜空气,脾气更坏更加盛气凌人是什么原...

by:日落去看海丨晨染

秘密花园

《秘密花园》是世界著名儿童文学作家弗朗西斯.霍奇森.伯内特的主要作品之一。故事讲述的是,由于瘟疫,印度小女孩一夜之间被沦为孤儿,举目无亲的玛丽来到了英国伦敦约...

by:听香香姐姐讲故事

秘密花园

萤火虫姐姐给大家讲了一个经典故事:一个性情古怪孤僻的小女孩玛丽・伦罗克斯的父母双亡后,生活在姨父神秘阴沉的大房子里,一次神奇的经历,使玛丽闯入久已禁闭且荒芜的花...

by:听友5727768

秘密花园

本人随手录的故事或声音!不喜勿喷!杂七杂八,大杂烩。

by:cc千寻

秘密花园

本书是著名女作家弗朗西斯-霍奇森-伯内特(1849-1924)最富盛名的作品。它于1911年首次出版后,迅速成为当时最受欢迎的儿童文学作品,历经一百多年畅销不衰...

by:lee小洛_壹佳剧社

秘密花园

《秘密花园》拥有众多女性崇拜者,是让女孩子们童年时废寝忘食的枕边书。今天秘密花园依然在女孩子们之间风靡,同时因为书名准确反映了儿童时代的特征,还成了人们比喻童年...

by:甯静的梧桐

秘密花园

书籍信息:秘密花园内容重点:《秘密花园》(TheSecretGarden)是美国女作家弗朗西丝·霍奇森·伯内特创作的儿童文学作品。故事讲述了性情古怪孤僻的小...

by:小丁妈妈读书