Two Baseball Fans 两个棒球迷

2023-07-28 03:00:3601:14 3.1万
声音简介

更多精品内容 请关注微信公众号 Jerry的英语课堂

Dave and his twin brother John were too huge baseball fans.

大卫和他的孪生哥哥约翰是两个超级棒球迷。

 

During their entire lives, John and Dave talked baseball.

他们的一生都在谈论棒球。

 

They went to sixty games a year.

他们每年都要去看60场比赛。

 

They even agreed that whoever died first will try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven.

他们甚至还约定,无论谁先死,都要尽力回来告诉另一个人天堂是否有棒球。

 

One night, John passed away in a sleep after watching the Yankee Victory earlier in the evening. A few nights later, Dave awoke to the sound of John's voice from beyond.

一天晚上,约翰看完美国队获胜后安然长眠。几个晚上后,大卫被他从上而来的声音惊醒。

 

"John, is that you? Am I dreaming?" Dave asked.

“约翰,是你吗?我在做梦吗?”大卫问。

 

"Yes, it's me." John replied.

“是我。”约翰回到。

 

"That is unbelievable!" Dave exclaimed, "I have a strong desire to know whether there is baseball in heaven, tell me!"

“真难以置信!”大卫叫道,“我很想知道天堂是否有棒球。快告诉我。”

 

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which do you want to hear first?"

“我有好和坏的两个消息要告诉你,先听哪个?”

 

"Tell me the good news first."

“先说好的吧。”

 

"Well, the good new is that there is baseball in heaven."

“好消息就是天堂里真的有棒球。”

 

"Oh, that is wonderful! So what is the bad news?"

“哦,太好了,那么坏的呢?”

 

"You're coming tomorrow night."

“你明晚也要到天堂来了。”

用户评论

表情0/300

_爱追星的妹妹_

我沒听懂结局,也没听懂开头。啥意思?

疏浅_r7

这次是听懂了最后,却没听懂开头

Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @疏浅_r7

常有的事 浅笑安然 继续努力

HeRo幻想

宁某人到了

Jerry的英语课堂 回复 @HeRo幻想

欢迎宁某人