《怦然心动》 Flipped
The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped.
我遇到布莱斯洛斯奇的第一天就怦然心动了
It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
他的眼睛那双明亮迷人的眼睛吸引了我
You wanna push this one together?
一起来搬这箱子好吗
His family had just moved into the neighborhood...
当时他家刚搬到我家对面
...and I'd gone over to help them.
我跑过去帮助他们
I'd been in the van all of two minutes
我爬上货车才两分钟
when his dad sent him off to help his mom.
他爸爸就叫他去给他妈妈帮忙
I could see he didn't wanna go.
我看得出来他不愿意
So I chased after him to see if
于是我跟着他
we could play a little before he got trapped inside.
看能不能在他进去忙活之前跟他玩一会
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand...
后来不知怎的他就握着我的手了
...and looking right into my eyes.
注视着我的眼睛
My heart stopped.
我的心跳都停止了
Was this it?
就是这种感觉吗
Would this be my first kiss?
这会是我的初吻吗
But then his mother came out.
可这时他妈妈出来了
Well ,hello.
你好啊
And he was so embarrassed, his cheeks turned completely red.
他很不好意思羞得满脸通红
I went to bed that night
那晚我躺在床上
thinking of the kiss that might have been.
幻想那个极可能发生的吻
I mean, it was clear he had feelings for me,
很明显他对我也有意思
but he was just too shy to show them.
只是他太羞涩而不敢表达
My mother said boys were like that.
妈妈说男孩子就是这样
听友270209725
好