That could be pretty.
肯定也很漂亮
- Think I should get sparkly lip gloss? - That could be pretty.
- 想下我用的闪亮唇油的效果吧? - 肯定很漂亮
I am so glad we had this talk.
很开心我们能这样谈话
Wow, you actually talked to your dad?
喔 你真的和你爸谈过了?
I talked to him about everything, my whole plan.
我什么都跟他说 全盘托出
Major in political science, minor in American history
主修是政治学 兼修美国历史
and then to the Cooper Program for Japan.
还有做日本的交换生计划
Wow.
哇
He was actually excited to hear about it.
他听这个真的很兴奋
I think I might've misjudged him this whole time.
我想 可能我一直在误解他
It's the first time I remember us having a real conversation.
这是我能记得的第一次真正的交流
He listened to me. He treated me like an adult.
倾听我的心声 把我当成大人一样
I know he's done a lot of crazy things in the past,
我知道他以前做了很多疯狂的事
but on the bus, it was different.
但是这次在公车上 完全不一样
He changed.
他变了
I think he actually trusts me to be on my own and make my own decisions.
我想 他相信我能自立 做出自己的判断了
- Georgetown! - Georgetown!
- Georgetown! - Georgetown!
No, no. I'm a father! Listen, calm down!
不 停下 我是一名父亲! 听我说 镇静!
I knew it.
我就知道
No, this... This ain't what it looks...
不 这... 这不是你看的那样...
Where is he? Still no answer. We're gonna miss our flight.
他在哪? 还没有消息 我们就要误航班了
You gotta line up the colors.
你把魔方弄好了
Hello? Yes, this is she.
喂? 是的 我就是
声音简介
音频列表
- 2020-09
- 2020-09
- 2020-09
- 2020-09
- 2020-09
- 2020-10
- 2020-10
- 2020-10
- 2020-10
查看更多
用户评论