Waiting For The Miracle
等待奇迹
Baby, I've been waiting,
宝贝,我一直在等待
I've been waiting night and day.
我日夜等待
I didn't see the time,
我看不见时光流逝
I waited half my life away.
我生命的一半已悄然离去
There were lots of invitations
曾有许多的邀请
and I know you sent me some,
我知道你曾想我发出(邀请)
I know you really loved me.
我知道你曾爱过我
but, you see, my hands were tied.
然而,你瞧,我被束缚了双手
I know it must have hurt you,
我知道这一定让你受伤
it must have hurt your pride
这伤害了你的尊严
to have to stand beneath my window
在我的窗下等待
with your bugle and your drum,
带着你的号角和长鼓
and me I'm up there waiting
而我仍在上面等待
for the miracle to come.
等待奇迹的来临
Ah I don't believe you'd like it,
我相信你不会喜欢
You wouldn't like it here.
你不喜欢站在那里
There ain't no entertainment
这里没有欢愉
and the judgments are severe.
也没有评判
The Maestro says it's Mozart
艺术家说那是莫扎特
But it sounds like bubble gum
听起来却像泡泡糖
When you're waiting
当你在等待
for the miracle to come.
等待奇迹,奇迹的来临
声音简介
音频列表
- 2021-02
- 2021-02
- 2021-02
- 2021-02
- 2021-02
- 2021-01
- 2021-01
- 2021-01
- 2021-01
- 2021-01
查看更多
猜你喜欢
用户评论