Remember
by Christina Rossetti
请跟英语兔我一起读:
Remember me when I am gone away,
请记住我, 当我已离去,
Gone far away into the silent land;
到那遥远而静谧的土地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
你再不能牵住我的手,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
而我也无法将去还留.
Remember me when no more day by day
请记住我, 当不再有那一日又一日,
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
你把计划里我们的未来讲给我听:
Only remember me; you understand
只有记住我,
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
你知道劝阻与祈祷已为时已晚.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
但是如果有一刻, 你将我忘记,
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
之后却又忆起, 请不要悲伤:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
因为如果那黑暗与腐朽之后
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
我的一缕思绪尚能残留,
Better by far you should forget and smile
那么我愿你能微笑着把我忘记,
Than that you should remember and be sad.
也不要在你的记忆里留下忧伤的痕迹.
岁月静好花盛开
打卡
WindWaiter
超喜欢英语兔这种吟诵,很典雅,很古韵,有一股书卷味……
热俗
。
PandaH_ns
这个配音是啥呀
一颗绿油油的大葱
不禁想唱出来:re-mem~ber me~