第34课 升职

2024-03-26 21:09:3105:01 1678
声音简介

 Lesson Thirty-four

                Promotion        升职

Dialog A:          Promotion to a Second Officer

对话1:           提升为二副

Ship-owner:        Hello, Captain Zhang. Your second officer will be signed off. I want to promote one of candidates on board your ship as the relieving second officer. I want to discuss this with you.

船东:           喂,张船长,您的二副将解聘,我希望船上能提拔一名二副,我想就此事和您讨论一下。

Captain:           Good morning, Mr. Brown. What about my present third officer?

船长:           早上好,布朗先生。现在的三副如何?

Ship-owner:        Yeah, he is obviously the candidate. What do you think about his personality?

船东:           是,他是当然的候选人,你对他的性格印象如何?

Captain:           He is so quiet actually. He always learns knowledge from the Chief Officer and Second Officer. I think he will be suitable for second officer.

船长:           事实上他很腼腆,他总向大副和二副学知识,我想他适合二副。

Ship-owner:        But, how does he perform the duty in the transitional period?

船东:           但,如何让他在过渡期内完成工作?

Captain:           I will monitor his watch duty.

船长:           我将监督其职责。

 

Dialog B:          Promotion to an Assistant Captain

对话2:           提升为见习船长

Ship-owner:        Hello, Captain Zhang. Since your chief officer Mr. Wang Dong is holding a Captain’s Certificate now, I will arrange a new chief officer and Mr. Wang Dong will be re-arranged as your assistant captain. He will be required to get the experience and learn leader-ship and other skills from you. What is your opinion?

船东:           喂,张船长,由于您的大副王东持船长证书了,我准备安排新大副,王东先生将被重新安排为船长助理,他需要增加船长经验并向您学习领导者艺术和其他技能,您认为如何?

Captain:           Well, Mr. Wang Dong is a good chief officer. He is always helpful. The deck department is managed in good order. I always trust his leadership and seamanship.

船长:           好,王东是个好大副,他总是对我工作有帮助,甲板部管理良好,我总是相信其领导者能力和良好的船艺。

Ship-owner:        It sounds that you agree with the promotion.

船东:           听起来您同意其升职。

Captain:           I hope he will be a competent captain in the near future.

船长:           我希望不久他是个合格船长。

Ship-owner:        Thanks for your co-operation.

船东:           谢谢合作。

 

Dialog C:          Choice a Chief Officer

对话3:           选择大副

Ship-owner:        Your chief officer is incompetent for his job according to your appraisal report. I was wondering the reason.

船东:           根据您的评估报告,您现在大副不胜任工作,我想知道理由。

Captain:           I have reported to your assistant manager. The vital reason is that he is not co-operative. Moreover, the preparation for loading and unloading is not satisfied. Damage reports occasionally occur due to carelessness.

船长:           我已经报告给你的经理助理,最主要的理由他不合作,此外他准备装卸货工作不令人满意,由于疏忽出现的损失报告时有发生。

Ship-owner:        The only person I can arrange for you is Mr. Dong Linlin. Are you satisfied with his performance?

船东:           唯一可以安排给您的只有董林林,您满意他的表现吗?

Captain:           No, he is worse than my present Chief Officer. How about my present Second Officer. Mr. Liu Huanhuan. He holds the Chief Officer’s Certificate. He is problem solving.

船长:           不,他比现在的大副还差。现在的二副刘欢欢如何,他持有大副证书,他总喜欢解决问题。

Ship-owner:        I remember him. He is impressive. Ok, I will arrange promotion very soon.

船东:           我想起来了,我有印象了,好,我尽快安排提升。

 

Practical Expressions:                    实用表达方式

1. He will be promoted to be the third officer.  他将被提升为三副。

He will be promoted to be the second officer.他将被提升为二副。

He will be promoted to be the chief officer.   他将被提升为大副。

2. What do you think of his promotion?       你如何看他提升?

What do you think of his characteristics?    你如何看他性格?

What do you think of his personality?       你如何看他性格?

3. He is systematic.                    他很系统。

He is cooperative.                   他很合作。

He is responsible.                    他很负责。

He is competent.                     他胜任工作。

4. He is not responsible.                 他不负责任。

He is incompetent.                    他不胜任工作。

He is not cooperative.                  他不合作。

He is lazy.                          他很懒惰。

He is not a good subordinate.           他不是一个好下级。

5. I will write the appraisal form.          我将填写评估表。

Please submit appraisal forms to headquarters as soon as possible.

请尽快把评估表交给总部。

6. He works on board for 12 months.       他在船上干了12个月。

He will be dismissed (signed off).        他将被解雇。

He will be retired.                     他将退休。

7. He won’t get promotion, as his sea experience is not enough.

由于他的海龄不够,不能得到提升。

He won’t get promotion, as his performance is not satisfied.

由于他表现不令人满意,不能得到提升。

He won’t get promotion without your permission.

没有您的许可他不能得到提升。

8. His English cannot meet the working requirement.

他的英语不能满足工作需要。

He lacks of leadership.              他缺乏领导者能力。

He lacks of seamanship.             他缺乏船艺知识。

He lacks of awareness on basic and occupational safety.

他缺乏基本安全和职务安全意识。

He lacks of business concept.          他缺乏商务意识。

He knows a little on maritime laws.

他对海事法规方面的知识知道得很少。

9. I hope a competent chief officer will be selected by headquarters.

我希望总部能选一个合格的大副。

I hope a competent second officer will be chosen by ship-owner.

我希望船东能选一个合格的二副。

I hope a competent third officer will be available within a few days.

我希望几天后合格的三副能到位。


用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
土地神升职记丨一人一虎的爆笑升职路

收听福利1.本专辑免费,新书上架首发40集,日更3集;2.订阅首次满200,爆更5集;3.投月票满200张,爆更10集;4.听友打赏,或者5星好评,为听友倾情...

by:Y小雨霏霏_嫣然有声

宫女升职记

这是个不吐骨头的地方,只有一个男人,万人之尊。在这即使活着也要长着一颗七窍玲珑心。有情参演人员:后期制作~A.呜一口,CV-八月的枫树,CV-思歌,CV-耕耘天...

by:玲珑曦月

天道升职记

【内容简介】在凡人的认知中,改命一直以来需要的就是逆天,但事实上改命不一定需要逆天,而逆天也未必能够改命。我为天道,乃世界主宰,我需要改命,我……该怎么办?【作...

by:NMG丨同声文化

清宫升职记

【内容简介】穿来穿去情相似,穿去穿来人不同。万千繁华归黄土,真情永留天地中!从失宠贵人身边的低等宫女,到千古一帝的乾清宫夫人,天性乐观的唐果,在梨树守护下,异世...

by:miss温暖

杜拉拉升职记

小说的主人公杜拉拉是典型的中产阶级代表,她没有背景,受过较好的教育,靠个人奋斗获取成功。对于大部分人来说,她的故事比比尔·盖茨的更值得参考。文中反复出现了EQ...

by:feifeibuy

太子妃升职记

这天上掉下来的是馅饼还是陷阱?丈夫不喜,婆婆不爱,男人心女人身的张芃芃如何才能从“太子妃”一路顺利地升职为“太后”?这是一个“女人”在后宫的奋斗史……同时...

by:尤厘uli

《升职加薪》

干得多,不如干得好;干的久,不如干得巧!人的一生,三分之一的时间都在工作中度过。工作的质量,也决定着我们人生的质量。听Miya分享实战经验,学习快速升值加薪的...

by:Miyaya_FM

宋江哥哥升职记

全新体验,深度解析《水浒传》你是否曾经被《水浒传》中的故事所吸引?那么,宋江哥哥升职记一定是你不能错过的!在这里,你将听到深度解析和分析,让你更加深入地了解这部...

by:正说清代十二朝