Part 6 Lesson 2 Oh Jeff,I don't know

2022-10-14 21:06:3503:59 91
声音简介
Part 6 Lesson 2
Oh,Jeff...I don't know what to do.
哦,杰夫....我不知道该做什么
1.Oh,Jeff. I don't know what to do.
I want to see your father.(Mom)
噢,杰夫.我不知道该做什么了.
我想见见你父亲.
2.When I speak to the doctor,I'll
ask when we can see him.(Jeff)
当我和医生谈话时,会问他我
们什么时候能看父亲的.
3.If they don't let me see your
father soon,I'll go crazy.(Mom)
如果他们不让我忙见到你父亲,
我会疯的.
4.Calm down,Mom.Everything will be fine.I'll go find the doctor.(Jeff)
镇静,妈妈,一切都会好的.我要去找医生.
5.Could you call your brother first?
(Mom)
你能先给你哥哥打个电话吗?
6.When your father wakes up,he'll want to see him.(Mom)
你爸爸醒来时,会想见他的.
7.It's all right,Mom.I'm going to take care of everything.I'll call Bill.(Jeff)
好吧,妈妈.我会照顾好一切的.
我去给比尔打电话.
8.Oh,and a Dr.Carrano called.(Mom)
噢,一们叫卡里诺的医生打来过
电话.
9.He'll be at his office for half an hour.(Mom)
他将在办公室里呆半个小时.
10.Thanks...I'll find a pay phone.
(Jeff)
谢谢...我去打个投币电话.
11.Hello,Bill.It's Jeff..Listen,I'm
at the hospital.(Jeff)
喂,比尔,我是杰夫...听我说,
我现在在医院.
12.Dad had a heart attack...(Jeff)
爸爸突然心脏病...
13.He moved some heavy furniture and got dazzy.(Jeff)
他搬动一些重家具时,突然晕
了过去.
14.Mom found him on the floor.
(Jeff)
妈妈发现他倒在地板上.
15.Bill,would you please some home?..You can't?...OK...I'll
handle it.(Jeff)
比尔,你能回家来吗?...你不能?
...好...我来应付.
16.Mrs.Bennett? (Dr )
您是班纳特夫人吗?
Yes?...Is he all right?(Mom)
什么事?...他没事吧?
17.Your husband had a heart
attack.(Dr)
你的丈夫得了心脏病,
18.We gave him some medication,
and we're watching hime carefully.
(Dr)
我们已给他进行了治疗,现在
对他做严密的观察.
19.But will he be all right? (Mom)
但是他会没事吗?
Right now he's sleeping.(Dr)
现在他正睡着,
20.When he wakes up,we'll know more. (Dr)
他醒后,我们才能更确切地了解他的病情.
But will he be all right,Doctor?(Mom但他会没事吗,医生?
21.If everything goes as expected,
he'll be all right.(Dr)
如果一切如所期望的那样的话,
他会没事的.
22.Will he be able to come home soon?(Mom)
他能很快回家吗?
23.Before I can answer that,I'll have to examine him again.(Dr)
我得重新对他进行检查之后,
才能回答你.
24.When will that be? (Mom)
什么时候检查?
In a few hours.(Dr)
几小时以后.
25.Can I see him now?(Mom)
我现在能看看他吗?
26.Yes,but only for a few minutes.
(Dr)
可以,但只能看几分钟.
Thank you,Doctor.(Mom)
谢谢你,医生.
27.When I know more,I'll call you.
(Dr)
有了进一步的消息,我会给你
打电话的.
I'll be here.(Mom)
我会在这儿的.
28.Did Jeff call?(Steven)
杰夫打电话来了吗?
29.When he has something to tell us,he'll call.(Mary)
如果他有什么事告诉我们,
他会打电话的.
30.Steven,why don't you rehearse without him?(Rita)
史蒂文,为什么没有他你们就
不能排练呢?
31.That'll save you time.(Rita)
那样可以节约时间.
32.How can we do that?(Steven)
没有他我们怎么排演呢?
33.I can read his lines. (Rita)
我可以读他的台词.
Great idea,thanks.(Steven)
好主意,谢谢.
34.But when I read his lines,
you'd better not laugh.(Rita)
但当我读他的台词时,
你们最好别笑.
35.Begin with Tony's line.(Steven)
从托尼的台词开始.
35.OK...Someone stole the real treaty.(Rita)
好的....有人偷了真正的条约.
36.The man who stole the treaty is the same man who killed my uncle..
(Mary)
这个偷条约的人就是危害我
叔叔的人...我知道他是谁.
37.And I know who it is. (Mary))
我知道他是谁.
You mean,you think you know
who it is.(Steven)
你是说,你认为你知道谁是凶手.
38.Detective Stone,I know who the killer is.(Mary)
斯通侦探,我知道凶手是谁,
39.It's-- (Mary)
他是....

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢