孤独 - 埃拉·惠勒·威尔科克斯(美音)

2023-05-10 16:21:5701:25 4.9万
声音简介

Solitude

by Ella Wheeler Wilcox

请跟英语兔我一起读:

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;

笑则天下笑,

Weep, and you weep alone;

泣则独自泣.

For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,

因悲哀的旧世界须借贷欢笑,

But has trouble enough of its own.

而它自身的麻烦不少.

Sing, and the hills will answer;

唱则群山应,

Sigh, it is lost on the air;

叹则空散尽.

The echoes bound to a joyful sound,

回声反射成欢欣,

But shrink from voicing care.

倾诉忧虑无回音.

Rejoice, and men will seek you;

喜则人寻你,

Grieve, and they turn and go;

悲则众人离.

They want full measure of all your pleasure,

他们要度量你的欢快,

But they do not need your woe.

但他们不要你的悲哀.

Be glad, and your friends are many;

你高兴, 朋友会多起来,

Be sad, and you lose them all,

你悲伤, 他们转身走开.

There are none to decline your nectared wine,

无人会拒绝你的佳酿,

But alone you must drink life's gall.

但你要独自把生活的苦酒品尝.

Feast, and your halls are crowded;

设宴, 高朋满盈,

Fast, and the world goes by.

斋戒, 无人问津.

Succeed and give, and it helps you live,

成功和慷慨能助你生,

But no man can help you die.

但是他人救不了你死.

There is room in the halls of pleasure

娱乐大厅里有一间房,

For a large and lordly train,

长长豪华列车停中央,

But one by one we must all file on

但我们都必须鱼贯上,

Through the narrow aisles of pain.

通过狭长痛苦的走廊. 


用户评论

表情0/300

nikki_jl

不想出门。。在办公室听

花三娘696

今天听兔兔再读这诗很多感慨

泥衫

文章翻译的真好,中华语言的魅力

猜你喜欢
杰夫·惠勒:帝泉传奇系列(共3册)

美国亚马逊4.8分推荐!与J.K.罗琳并肩的欧美顶级畅销书作家杰夫•惠勒作品!

by:婉卿讲书

孤独

又是另一个夜雨飘的夜在一条喧闹后的街我望着月亮忘了是雨还是泪水突然滑过脸上心喃喃自语我却又听不见白天我总笑容满面为什么每夜我总辗转难眠自律和压抑到底...

by:紫沫倾棋_

让孤独症儿童走出孤独

全国特殊教育、医疗专家团队近50年心血凝集助力百万孤独症儿童父母全面认识孤独症,掌握科学而有效的干预训练方法。呵护孩子的心灵,尊重孩子的特点,教孩子学会与人交往...

by:妮娜_关爱孤独症儿童

赫拉巴爾:過於喧囂的孤獨

故事太悲伤,收听请慎重。这是小莫第一次尝试长篇小说的录制,前后分为7期,均已录制好。将从今天开始,以三天一期的进度播放。音乐只在每期节目的开头(或者结尾)配乐,...

by:艾小莫Momoo

论孤独

胡赳赳新书《论孤独》,是一部直逼当代人最本质的生存境遇的思想随笔。该书紧紧围绕当代人的孤独境遇作文章。作者所谈及的内容从作家、知识分子、思想家的社会责任,到自闭...

by:黎明奏鸣曲

过于喧嚣的孤独-赫拉巴尔

很喜欢这本书,是第二次读了。都读得很快,以后自己听也不浪费时间~

by:Beica