When minutes become hours
当分汇聚成时
When days become years
当日累积成年
And I don’t know where you are
我不知道你在哪里
Color seems so dull without you
没有你的日子色彩如此暗淡
Have we lost our minds?
我们疯了吗
What have we done?
我们都做了些什么
But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
但这一切似乎不再重要了
When you kissed me on that street, I kissedyou back
当你在那条街上吻了我,我吻回了你
You held me in your arms, I held you inmine
你拥我入怀,我也拥紧着你
You picked me up to lay me down
你抱起我 又轻轻把我放下
When I look into your eyes
我凝视你的眼
I can hear you cry for a little bit more ofyou and I
仿佛听到你的呐喊渴望再多一点你我的时间
I’m drenched in your love
我沉浸在你的爱中
I’m no longer able to hold it back
再也无法自拔
Is it too late to ask for love?
想要一份真挚的爱晚了吗
Is it wrong to feel right?
感觉对了 有错吗
When the world is winding down
当周围的世界放慢了脚步
Thoughts of you linger around
对你的思念依然徘徊不散
用户评论