凯瑞·穆里根 | Audible 有声问卷调查

2023-07-28 03:14:3902:26 5748
所属专辑:情迷英音
声音简介

Oh, I'm very good at paddle boarding.

噢,我很擅长单桨冲浪。


What is your favorite sound?

你最喜欢的声音是什么?


The sound of rain on the roof when I'm tucked up inside nice and warm.

当我钻进暖舒适的被窝,听着雨点落在屋顶的声音。


What is your least favorite sound?

你最不喜欢的声音是什么?


Sort of terrible traffic noises I think.

我觉得是交通拥堵时的各种噪音。


Do you do your best work amid silence or noise?

你最好的作品是在安静还是有噪音的情况下完成的?


I do my best work away from people, but not silent. I like having music in my ears to sort of help me.

远离人群的时候我可以很好的工作,但不是在完全安静的环境下。我喜欢边听音乐边工作,音乐有助于我的工作。


What’s the one book, production or speech that you could re-listen to over and over again?

哪本书/哪个制作/哪篇演讲你能够反复地听下去?


Imelda Staunton’s readings of Julia Donaldson books, because they are big favorites in my house and it's really lovely. And I have to listen to it a lot, and I really didn't mind it, sort of love it.

艾美达·斯丹顿朗读的朱莉娅·唐纳森的绘本,因为它们是我家最受欢迎的东西,非常的可爱。我会经常去听这些书,不太在意它们是什么样的,就是很喜欢。


What book or listen has been most influential to your own path?

哪本书/有声读物对你人生道路影响最大?


Just Mercy, by Bryan Stevenson was a book... that was very influential in my life.

布莱恩·史蒂文森的《正义的慈悲》对我的生活影响很大。


What is it that you most like in storytelling?

在讲述故事中你最喜欢什么?


Telling stories is myself I find... even just telling stories to my children or doing a children's book as an audio book, I find it very relaxing, to sort of just go to a world where everything's different and and you can just escape.

讲述我自己的故事......即使是给我的孩子们讲故事,或者朗读一本儿童读物,我发现会让自己非常放松,就像进入了一个完全不同、“与世隔绝”的世界。


What is it that you most dislike in storytelling?

在讲述故事中你最不喜欢什么?


I really don't like multiple narratives in books. I'm sort of ashamed to admit that.

我真的不太喜欢多重叙事的这一类书,承认这一点我有点惭愧。


If you had to pick one, would it be plot, character, or setting?

故事情节,人物,背景设定,一定要选一个你会选什么?


Plot, but maybe that contradicts my multiple narrative thing, so maybe I should say character. Maybe I just like stories about one person. I hope that's not true.

情节,但这似乎与我不喜欢的多重叙述相矛盾,也许我应该说人物。也许我只是喜欢故事中的某个人,我希望这不是真的。


Who would you want to narrate your life’s story?

你想让谁的来讲述你的生活故事?


Sally Hawkins, just because I think she's the bomb.

莎莉·霍金斯,因为我觉得她真的太棒了!


Do you like the sound of your voice?

你喜欢自己的声音吗?


I think I like the sound of my voice and then I hear it and I hate it. So yeah, I sort of feel kind of good when I'm reading, and then I listen back, and it's just so painful. So, no. I don't think I do.

我觉得我喜欢自己的声音,但是我听到自己的声音我又不喜欢了。所以,当我朗读的时候感觉还不错,但是当我再听(自己的朗读),真的是太痛苦了。所以,我觉得我并不喜欢自己的声音。


How do you define success?

你如何定义成功?


In terms of my work, I think just getting to do this for a living in any way is success.

就我这一行而言,我认为不管用何种方式谋生都是成功的。


What do you consider your greatest achievement?

你觉得自己最大的成就是什么?


I ran a 10km once? No, it wasn't a 10km, it was a half marathon. That's it, I'm going to say that.

我有一次跑了十公里?不,不是十公里,是半个马拉松。是的,我就是想说这个。


Do you have a guilty pleasure?

你有什么内疚的快乐?


Deadliest Catch. But that doesn't maybe count as a guilty pleasure, because it's so great. I don't know. Oh...America's Ninja Warrior.

《渔人的搏斗》(Discovery频道的一档纪录片节目)。但这应该不算内疚的快乐,但是这个游戏太棒了。我不知道......噢......《美国忍者勇士》(美国的一档闯关真人秀节目)。


What would people be surprised to know about you?

人们知道你的什么事情会感到惊讶?


I'm very good at paddle boarding.

噢,我很擅长单桨冲浪。


What is your perfect?

你完美的一天是怎样的?


Big family walk; Big family barbecue; Everyone falls asleep in the afternoon; Dinner; Episode of the Deadliest Catch; Sleep.

一家人一起散步,一起吃烧烤,大家都一起午休,一起吃晚饭,再一起看《渔人的搏斗》节目,然后睡觉。


Notes:

paddle boarding

a sport in which you travel across water or ride on waves using a board, which you can sit or stand on, and sometimes a paddle (体育)桨板运动


You can try scuba diving, paddle boarding, body surfing or kite surfing.

       你可以尝试水肺潜水、浆板、冲浪和风筝冲浪。


tuck up

to make (someone, such as a child) secure in bed by tucking the edges of sheets, blankets, etc. under the mattress (口头语)给......盖好被子


I felt all cosy tucked up in bed.

      我钻进被窝里,暖暖和和舒服极了。


the bomb

something or someone that is very good 某事/人非常棒


The party was the bomb. I had a great time there.

       这个派对太棒了!我玩得和开心。


gulity pleasure

something pleasurable that induces a usually minor feeling of guilt 内疚的快乐;负罪感的快乐


For many women, shoes are their guilty pleasure.

       对于许多女性来说,鞋子是她们负罪的快乐。


猜你喜欢
里根与南茜

80年代老书,停更

by:正米星海飞驰

我还有什么选择?迈克尔.克里根

什么是命运?命运就是你人生所有选择的总和。人生的每一步都是一个选择,但并不是每个人都能做出自己最佳的选择,甚至不是每个人都相信自己能做出最佳的选择。改变命运最直...

by:福纳喜

斯凯瑞故事

斯凯瑞金色童书系列的故事

by:听友40102985

斯凯瑞01-10

《斯凯瑞双语阅读》中英文双语均考虑到了初级阅读者在独立完成阅读过程中所能接受的难度,整套书以短句和相对简单的词汇构成,非常适合孩子阅读。

by:听友34440841

美国-凯瑞公园

票价详情暂无适宜四季皆宜电话暂无简介Hi,朋友,没有来过凯瑞公园,不算来过西雅图哦。因为啊,它是拍摄西雅图夜景的最佳地点,从这儿拍照,不仅可以将西...

by:恋景旅行APP