A: Hey Betty, what a surprise! It’s me, Alice.
A: 贝蒂,(能在这见到你)真让我惊讶!是我呀,爱丽丝。
B: Oh,Alice, I’m so surprised to see you here. Long time no see.
哦,爱丽丝,在这见到你我也很惊讶! 好久不见。
A: Yeah, it’s been ages. We haven’t seen each other since college.
A: 是的,真的太久了。我们大学毕业后就没见过面了。
B: Indeed. You look the same though, but better!
B: 是呀。你看起来还和以前一样,不过更好看了。
A: Haha thanks! So do you. What are you up to these days?
A: 哈哈,谢谢。你也是。是最近在做什么呢?
B: I am a nurse now. I work in the hospital right over there.What about you?
B: 我现在是一名护士。我就在那边那家医院工作。你呢?
A: I am still in graduate school and will graduate next year!
A: 我还在念研究生,计划明年毕业。
B: Nice! Can I add you on Wechat so we can keep in touch?
B: 棒!我能加你微信吗,这样我们可以保持联系。
A: Of course! You can scan my QR code.
A: 当然啦。你可以扫我的二维码。
B: Done. Well, it’s great meeting you. I hope to see you again sometime!
B: 扫好了。见到你真开心。希望我们以后还有机会见面。
A: Likewise. Take care!
A: 我也是。保重!
龙行DG
讲讲
龙行DG
应该将将词性,这样就更好了
答讲英语 回复 @龙行DG:
好滴!我下次讲单词的时候讲词性~ 谢谢反馈!