My Papa'sWaltz
by TheodoreRoethke
请跟英语兔我一起读:
Thewhiskey on your breath
你呼出的威士忌,
Could makea small boy dizzy;
能令小男孩暈眩;
But I hungon like death:
但我仍死抓不放,
Suchwaltzing was not easy.
這舞真不容易跳。
We rompeduntil the pans
我们嬉闹撞到锅盘,
Slid fromthe kitchen shelf;
并且从橱架上滑落;
My mother'scountenance
妈妈紧绷着脸,
Could notunfrown itself.
面容难以舒缓。
The handthat held my wrist
那双握我手腕的手,
Wasbattered on one knuckle;
有一根指节被撞傷;
At everystep you missed
你每踏错一个舞步,
My rightear scraped a buckle.
我右耳就刮到扣环。
You beattime on my head
你敲我脑袋打节拍,
With apalm caked hard by dirt,
手掌的泥土已结块,
Thenwaltzed me off to bed
随后将我舞到床边,
Stillclinging to your shirt.
我依旧紧抓你衬衫。
Sophia_iu
有书吗?
前往目的地
可有实本书?
甜豆甜豆你最甜
喜欢你的声音。
雾沫怡
作者大大,我爱死你了
听友257277955
可以LOL接哈给发实木哦新卡换颜色不和我累吗8956 撩妹了!?呢啊好看