最受孩子喜爱的书:大红狗克里弗——Clifford The Small Red Puppy

2022-04-28 15:17:0422:46 403
声音简介

Clifford the Small Red Puppy 小红狗克里弗


下载【伴鱼绘本APP】,查看原版图文互动绘本,解锁跟读、AI智能纠音等更多功能~


Hi! I'm Emily Elizabeth and this is Clifford, my big red dog.

嗨!我是艾米莉·伊丽莎白,这是我的大红狗克里弗。

Yesterday my friend Martha said,"I got my dog from a fancy pet store.Where did you get yours?"So I told her how I got Clifford.

昨天,我的好朋友玛莎对我说:“我在一家精品宠物店买到我的宠物,你从哪买的你的宠物?” 因此,我和她讲了,我是怎么获得克里弗的。

When I was little I lived in the city. I didn't have a dog.

我很小就住在这个城市,那时候我并没有宠物狗。

One day the man down the hall called us. His dog had puppies. He wanted to give me one.一天,和我住在同一层的邻居过来打招呼。他的狗生小宝宝了。他想送给我一只。

One puppy was smaller than the rest.
The man said, "Don't take him. He is the runt. He will always be small and sick."
But I loved that little puppy. He needed me.

其中有一只小狗比其他的所有小狗都要小。小狗主人对我说:“不要选这只狗,它是一只小侏儒,他永远都不会长大,并且会经常生病。” 但我好喜欢这只小狗呀,它需要我。

I named my puppy Clifford. He was so tiny that I had to feed him with the doll's baby bottle.我给我的小狗起名叫克里弗。他太小了,因此,我只能用布娃娃的小奶瓶喂他。

We got the smallest collar we could find for Clifford.

我们找到了能找到的最小的项圈给克里弗戴上。

It was too big. 

但它对于克里弗来说还是太大了。

When he began to eat dog food, we had to watch him all the time.

当他开始吃狗粮的时候,我们就要一直盯着他。

He was so little that he was always getting lost, even in our small apartment.

由于太小了,因此我们经常找不到他,即使是在我们的小公寓里。

Daddy said Clifford was just too small.
He didn't think he could live through the winter. I was very sad. That night I told Clifford I wished he would grow to be a big healthy dog. I told him I loved him.

爸爸说克里弗真的是太小了。他不认为克里弗可以活过这个冬天。我很难过。那个晚上我对克里弗说,我希望他可以长成一只又大又健康的狗,并告诉他,我爱他。

Next morning he looked bigger to me.

第二天,我觉得他看起来变大了。

He seemed to have an easier time eating his dog food. 

他似乎可以比之前更容易吃到他的狗粮。

And his collar wasn't so loose.

并且他的项圈也不再那么松了。

In fact, by the time Daddy got home the collar was too small.

事实上,爸爸回家的时候,项圈对克里弗来说已经特别小了。

By bedtime Clifford's tiny basket seemed a little too small for him.

到睡觉的时候,克里弗的迷你小篮子对他来说已经特别小了。

So I let him sleep on my pillow again.

因此,我又让了和我一起睡了。

That was a mistake.

这真是一个错误!

Next morning Mommy thought Clifford looked different.
Daddy said, "I think he is growing."

第二天早上,妈妈觉得克里弗看起来和往常不太一样。爸爸说:“我相信他正在成长。”

I decided to take Clifford for a walk.At the corner I saw a big dog coming.
I knew I should pick Clifford up so the big dog couldn't hurt him.

我决定带克里弗出去转转。在转角处,我看见了一只大狗。我知道,这时候我应该把克里弗抱起来,这样这是大狗就不会伤害他了。

I shouldn't have worried. Clifford really was growing! We ran home to show Mommy how big he was.

看来我的担心是是多余的,因为克里弗真的长大了!我们飞快地跑回家,让妈妈看克里弗现在有多大。

Had our apartment door grown smaller?
Daddy couldn't believe it. We put Clifford in the garden to sleep that night.

难道是我们的公寓变小了?爸爸简直不敢相信。我们只好把克里弗留在花园里过夜。

In the morning the lady upstairs called us. It was about Clifford.

早上,楼上的一位女上给我们打电话,当然谈话的内容是关于克里弗的。

In fact, all the neighbors were starting to notice him.

事实上,所有的邻居都开始关注克里弗。

The landlord called the police. They came to see Clifford. They said Clifford would have to go. But how? He couldn't go through the door.

房东报了警,警察们过来看克里弗。他们说,克里弗得离开这。但怎么让他离开?他根本没办法走出大门。

There was just one way to get him out of our garden.

让他离开我们的花园的办法只有一个。

We sent him to live with my uncle who lived in the country.

我们送它去和住在村里的我的叔叔一块儿生活。

I was sad. I missed my little puppy.

我很难过,我想念我的小狗狗。

And he missed me.

并且,他也想念我。

One day we got a surprise. My uncle wanted Daddy to come work with him in the country. We moved right away.

一天,惊喜来临。我叔叔想让我爸爸去村里和他一起工作,我们立即就搬家了。

Clifford was waiting for me.
I said, "Clifford, stop growing. You are just right."

克里弗正等着我。我对他说:“克里弗,你不要再长了,现在的大小正合适。”

"So," I said to Martha, "that's how I got my dog. Tell me again how you got your dog."
Martha said, "Forget it."

我对玛莎说,”我就是这样得到的我的小狗。你在和我说说,你是怎样得到你的小狗的?”
玛莎说,“算了,算了。”


用户评论

表情0/300