Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep
by Author Unknown
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那里,我没有长眠在那
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我已化入吹拂的千风
I am the softly falling snow.
我已化作轻盈的飘雪
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是滋润大地的甘霖
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是翻滚金色麦浪的田野
I am in the morning hush,
我在清晨的寂静中
I am in the graceful rush
我在鸟儿翱翔时
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
美丽的身姿中
I am the starshine of the night.
我在闪耀的星光中
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我在盛开的花朵中
I am in a quiet room.
我在安静的房间里
I am in the birds that sing,
我在悦耳的鸟鸣中
I am in each lovely thing.
我在每一件可爱的事物中
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there. I do not die.
我不在那里,我并未离去
用户评论