In the past, we thought so innocently thatan honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
过去,我们总是天真地以为,真心能换来真心。
So we put our hearts onour sleeves for everybody.
于是掏心掏肺地对所有人好。
But the result is that wegot all bruises.
结果往往把自己弄得伤痕累累。
And in the end, we foundout that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最后才发现,原来,这个世界上不是每个人都值得你对他那么好。
And this has been mylife.
这就是我的生活。
I was so naive and kind.
从前的我很天真、很善良。
But now I am wearingscars all over me.
而现在的我满是伤痕。
This experience has notonly hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
这段经历不光在情感上伤害了我,也同时在身体上和财务上伤害了我。
And from now on, I willonly treat two kinds of people kindly.
从今以后,我只会对两种人好。
The first kind is thosewho treat me kindly.
一种是对我好的人。
The other is those whoknow how precious I am.
另一种是懂得我的好的人。
One has only so much loveto give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一个人的爱是有限的,一点也不能浪费。
I live for myself.
我,是为我自己而活的。
愚乌鸦
加油^0^~
愚乌鸦
喜欢声音